Thread: IMVU is awesome!!

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar

IMVU is awesome!!

Just wondering if anyone has tried IMVU. Its a site where you can do 3D chatting and you can be anyone you want. Of course I am a beautiful blonde girl there. Its what I wish I was. I like me but this would be better. The damn avatars even breathe and blink. There are many many rooms and worlds to go to and meet people from all over the world. The best part is the incredible fashions. Of course everything fits perfectly on my statuesque figure. There is an endless array of cute tops, bottoms, jewelry, shoes as well as makeup, hair, accessories! I am having so much fun. You can be animals or goths, punks or anything though. It is a little sexy skewing and I have already been with a man and a woman (very sexy). But this is what I would do in real life. If I could be this Amanda in this world, that is what I would be like. Super cute and fashion oriented, sexy, friendly, positive, and fun. Too bad its not like that in reality. It does have a small cost but I got a lot of fun for 10 bucks. You dont have to pay but its so much better if you do a little.

This is what I look like on IMVU.com one of many cute outfits. This should be OK to post if I mention where it is from according to the rules.
    Last edited by GirlieAmanda; 05-26-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Platinum Member
    I used to be on Second Life - just found I didn't have the time or the $$$ whatever they called them - to buy all the clothes I wanted! It was fun to flirt with people on the site - despite the occassional creep.

I have an account... idk tho, awesome idea but like most things... ruined by perv's. lol I had people looking up my facebook by my IMVU name so I changed my IMVU name. Look me up if you want, I go by JessikaClaw.
    "Salene"

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    wow I will check this out later on

Tried it a while ago, before dressing and did it as close I could to me at the time. Found I didn't have the time for a virtual life then, not so sure I would have more now, but might try it out again for a little bit. There were a few enjoyable chats.

Oh why not. Might just start downloading it right away and be free to chat by monday. Might even sink a little cash into it this time for some better options too!
    With love,
    - Celes

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Thumbs up Love it too!

IMVU is really cool! What I really love to do is try different outfits on, then those that I like the most I will actually try to copy. So much fun! Here's a pic of virtual ME!Hugs,Tonya
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

From my second life avatar

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Its so awesome to be able to be the perfect version of you...or at least on the outside. I can still be myself on there but my outer appearance is what I would dream I could be. Such a great live action fantasy. It really sounds like my post about the Rapture I did. Perfect body, face, hair, nails, and the closets are endless and the clothes just appear on you. People thought I was smoking weed when I said that but its all happening on this site.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

SL for me, tried Redlight too costly and constrained, tried a few virtual worlds but always come back to SL. Chat, voice chat within virtual community, Love it for the art. Avatar control and clothes is as wide as your imagination and artistic ability. Hmm maybe I should post a pic too.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    SL for me, tried Redlight too costly and constrained, tried a few virtual worlds but always come back to SL. Chat, voice chat within virtual community, Love it for the art. Avatar control and clothes is as wide as your imagination and artistic ability. Hmm maybe I should post a pic too.
    Yeah I have tried like inworldz but that was just a watered down version of SL, I mean to the point where it is like tiny and unstable and basically lame-o.

I tried IMVU and was like "Well this bites".

I don't make my avatar look like me, heck with that, my little avatar is BANGIN!
    Here is a couple looks.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Amanda, that's you! Kendra's matches too, down to the outfit!

I've lived in many games over the years, always as a girl What I found is that virtual interaction is ultimately unsatisfying, partly because being a virtual real girl is deceptive. It just isolates me, in the end. It might be fun in smaller amounts though

I might have to try that. I havent had much time to try the virtual worlds but I may make some time after all.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

The IMVU art style creeps me out a little.
    ♫ I don't have to exist outside this place ♫
    Halley

i am on imvu and love it. met a lot of cders ts, tg, and ********. i really enjoy it. lol
    add me nicolecder89
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.