Thread: the physical form

the physical form

Hi all,

I have not posted for awhile as my life has recently been pretty mental with work... I just didnt have the energy to read or think about things. I just come home late, put on something i like to wear (seems to be mainly tights /shrug) and then just enjoy a glass or 2 of wine before I go to bed and start it all again in the morning (damn I need to get a gf LOL). But one thing I did wonder about. I have a mirror in my room, and of course I look at myself as I don tights/ stockings and feel good and sexy about the legs etc... then see a slightly muscular but slender upper body. I have had more thoughts about maybe trying something more femme, but not sure it is what I want, but more because, well I just would not buy that I look female. Im not even sure I want to, but then, if that was the case why would I evenn consider it??? Anyway it is not a huge dilemna as I have always felt this is something of a turn on, a fetish, even though I can chill for a few hours just enjoying the feeling of wearing without getting all excited. Anyway I digress - I sort of 'check myself out' once I have the tights on and think, mmm legs are great, but the rest looks masculine... I am curious as to the more en femme girls here and if they do not just consider their inner selves as being female, but also how you feel about the outer shell. Do you feel that the dressing is enough or do you actively try to shape up (so to speak). For me, I like who I am, but then I sometimes think, hmmm, my waist could be thinner and then I could pull this off. This is very personal to me by the way and not a sleight on anyone.I just wonder how someone reacts to what they have been dealt while feeling an emotional opposite, if that is the right way to say it...

I hope you are all well!

Jxx

Ive always had feelings that I was more transexual so dressing became not enough.I really wanted to trim up so I could look better and fit into certain things.Since that decision Ive lost a lot of weight and inches in the waist area.I never had a skin care regimen either but I started looking into that.Getting older its probably a good thing anyway.I started with just making sure I stayed moisturized then moved on to regularly using masks and things.The next thing to go will be the facial hair.Zap.I dont want it.Were all different and the level that makes you happy is always fine
    Last edited by Kayla Shadows; 05-27-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James Kaon View Post
    I am curious as to the more en femme girls here and if they do not just consider their inner selves as being female, but also how you feel about the outer shell. Do you feel that the dressing is enough or do you actively try to shape up (so to speak).
    Well I don't know if I would describe myself as one of the more en femme girls here or not but I do try to do at least some things that make the outer shell look more feminine. For me, the little things like thickness (or should that be thinness?) and shape of ones eyebrows, length of fingernails, etc is important. Plus body hair ... that has to go (for me anyway) which includes having no forearm hair as well as the obvious like ones chest and legs. As far the body itself goes, well I guess if you're a very wide shouldered person or you have size 13 feet you can't really do much about feminizing that other than disguising it with clothes styles as best you can. I don't think being heavy or not makes much difference ... not really IMO, not if you are thinking being skinny makes you more feminine, it makes you be able to wear more clothes and certain types of clothes look better on you but I don't believe it somehow makes a person inherently more feminine. As a matter of fact if you are a heavy person you tend to have a rounder face and as a result IMO have a more feminine face. A chiseled jawline or blocky face isn't as feminizing as someone who's a little fatter in the face (if I can use that way to describe it).

I've had quite a few sessions of laser hair removal on my face and neck and that's helped tremendously and my "boobs" as seen in my avatar are all "smoke and mirrors" as the are my loose pec muscles pushed up with the right bra ans forms.

I would encourage you to remove some body hair (especially your chest & arms), try and get some cleavage going on and wear tops that cover your shoulders more to disguise any large shoulders you might have, and then the big one .... just because one top or type of top looks not so good on you doesn't mean another type will. You have to keep trying different styles and colours and try to figure out what will and won't work on you. We're all different and so there's no right and wrong way to get to see what you wanna see. Good luck and enjoy experimenting.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 05-26-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Good advice for all Racheal!

For US the desire to look more femm lies mostly in the clothes with all the rest as trim. My form in the mirror without femm clothing is all male even though being trim helps the clothes fit and look better. I strive te keep fit and trim as that is the only advantage I have!!