Thread: I did come out

I did come out

I did come out to my new female co workers,Caitlynn,Deana,Debra and Jen yesterday and told them I am a crossdresser.They wanted to know me some more and understand I like getting in touch of my feminine side.One surprise they said to me was that they wanted to see my female side Stephanie in person.It happened tonight and their jaws dropped,said I looked beautiful.Were jealous at first and that went away.Then they asked the questions and I answered them.Asked me how long I took to do my make up,get ready.I am glad I did this and started a good friendship with them.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    That's great Stephanie, to have coworkers who are open and understanding Thanks for sharing the story.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Even my fiancee Kerry was with me.Plan on going out tommorrow night and they are going to see me transform into Stephanie for the first time.They want to see it happen.

So jealous, sooooooo jealous.

It sounds like fun! I hope you update us with some pictures. It sounds like your "girls night out" is going to be a blast!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Sounds like a fun night that you are going to have!! Lucky!!!

Good for you Stephanie! It's so nice to have girlfriends! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm happy for you Stephanie. I was able to come out to a couple of people recently and it was a big releif. It's better if a girl doesn't have to stay closeted.

Lucky you. Sounds like a great friendship you've forged.

Unfortunately I'm heading into a very conservative profession (teaching) and will probably never share things like that with my coworkers.
    ♫ I don't have to exist outside this place ♫
    Halley

Thats great .. I am glad you were able to talk to your co workers about it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Had fun last night and they saw me transform into Stephanie.Caitlynn,Deana,Debra and Jen are open minded and see this makes me happy.Our friendship has been getting stronger.Even got to know my fiancee Kerry too,Kerry told them she was born male and now a post op mtf ts.Have been great to her too and understandful.

Congratulations Stephanie. It feels great doesn't it? The older I get the less I care what others think, but I have to say I have generally had very positive reactions.

Follow your dream.
    Awesome!

I suppose we all work in different environments so coming out like that will vary in its success. I'm a division director at a big bank and it's very conservative. I've no doubt that I'd lose all promotion opportunity if I fully outed myself...