Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is amazing how you out youself but nobody will believe you!!!!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

It is amazing how you out youself but nobody will believe you!!!!

One of my co-workers came in to my office this morning and told me he was going to be at Virginia Tech Tuesday ( where I got my degree) and asked if he could get me anything, t-shirt, bump sticker...OR a cheerleader outfit for your girlfriend.

I said " Heck with her, get me one!" And smiled.

He laughed all the way back to his office. He has no clue I was serious.

Em
    Last edited by Emily Ann Brown; 05-27-2011 at 11:00 AM.
    Living with a heel in each world.

That,s cute! You tried! Perhaps you should paint him a picture! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I've begun to notice that too. I worry about being caught by people but if I tell people I cd they won't believe it till they see it for themselves.

That is funny. However if someone had told me that I might have thought they were joking as well.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I will laugh even more if he actually brings you one.
    Chickie

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    And I will give him a BIG HUG !!!!! And say "thank you" from the bottom of my panties! HAHAHAHA!

Em

At Christmas, at a party thrown by my girlfriend, some of the her female (GG) guests tried to get me to eat a second rich dessert. I said "If I do that I'll never fit in my dresses!" My girlfriend gave me one of THOSE looks...but everybody else just belly laughed.

Em
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-27-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: merged please use the edit utton
    Living with a heel in each world.

I've told a few friends and since I DO joke around a lot, many didn't believe me. My best friend, it took me a LONG time to make her realize I was serious about it. And another friend, I told her months ago, and well, I still don't think she believes me. Haha

I have made more than one such joke throughout the years to friends, family, and co-workers, and they are always taken as just that - jokes resulting in a good laugh. Never once has anyone questioned it as anything but a mere joke, or even considered the possibility that I am a crossdresser. I have made such jokes, not to tempt fate, but out of curiousity and to gauge the recipient's reaction. I am not in a position to "out" myself, nor will I, but it would be kind of interesting to know if someone thought that I actually could be a crossdresser. Oh well. The laughs are always good-natured fun, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    At Christmas, at a party thrown by my girlfriend, some of the her female (GG) guests tried to get me to eat a second rich dessert. I said "If I do that I'll never fit in my dresses!" My girlfriend gave me one of THOSE looks...but everybody else just belly laughed.

Em
    When people try that with me, I tell them that I am trying to maintain "my young girlish figure". I then proceed to touch my breasts and then tummy saying that " I have the figure of a 14 year old who is 3 months pregnant".

That will always bring a lot of chuckles.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

I find life is always presenting opportunities to have this kind of joke. And I suspect a lot of us enjoy it. The thought that goes through my head is, like meny others here, “If you only new!”

SUZY

Yes I have often joked around about my girlish figure or how I am not that kind of girl. Everyone laughs...except for my wife you gives me one of "those" looks.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have lost about 50 lbs in the past year. I joke with people that "now I can fit into my short skirts", or "I look really hot in a short shirt now" when they ask me about my weight loss. It always brings a good laugh. I also told a girl that works in my building that since it was gonna be hot that it was "short skirt day". She said she would wear one if I did...if she only knew!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

If you can fit into a size 14 girls, I have one you can have!

Little jokes soften the world's perceptions (but I'm totally serious about the cheerleader outfit.)
    "Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable."

Yep, The 'girlish figure' routine will almost always get a few laughs since no one seems to believe you. I used that comment when refusing a second piece of birthday cake one time. My Dear Mother looked at me, said, "Oh Brother",.........rolled her eyes when I said with absolute sincerety, "Hey, Mom, I mean it" and then she laughed, shook her head and said, "You're nuts". In a loving way of course. Perhaps she remembered Grandma dressing me up when I was a wee tyke, or maybe my being my sister's (and her friends) 'living doll' when I was a kid.

I'm not sure why, but my step-dad seemed to edge away from me a bit, never turn his back and looked a bit quizzical at me.

Don't you just love messing with their minds??

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    My brother didn't believe me when I told him, likely because I was a very stereotypical male. I used to purposely leave girl's clothes hiding in plain sight or "forget" to delete the browser history in hopes of being discovered so I wouldn't have to tell anybody. They all just assumed the clothes were from girl's I have brought over to make whoopie with (which never happened). My mom once saw the history and asked me if this was the way I felt, but for some stupid reason I denied it. I think she knew though. I'm still a virgin, and many ppl find that hard to believe as well. I guess i'm just not a very convincing person! I've softened up since I have told some people, so it is more believable, but still yet it is very hard for them to imagine me as having anything to do with feminine things... BTW, I live neat VT! GO HOKIES!
    Last edited by Allyson Michelle; 05-28-2011 at 12:35 AM.
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

You said it, sister! I once drove over to pick up a gg friend visiting from out of town. I'd already decided to tell her about Rachel at dinner, but at the time was still kinda shy about it so I took my bra off and stowed it in the glove box before picking her up.

Well wouldn't you know it she found some reason to open the glovebox during our drive to the restaurant and saw my cute, lacy bra! She asked about it and I said it was mine. Then she switched the topic as if I hadn't said anything. I told her again as we walked into the restaurant, and again the topic went elsewhere. Finally, over drinks afterwards I told her a third time and finally she challenged it, saying No way, until I showed her a couple pictures on my phone!

I had to laugh when she said she had thought I was just covering up earlier for having had sex with some girl in my car and gotten busted by her seeing the bra! We had a great rest of the night just talking clothes and having fun. But gosh we humans can be so slow to let go of our preconceptions!

Hugs,

Rachel

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I out myself all the time and when they don't believe me I just pull out my wallet and show them a picture of me dressed
    Drumming, My other hobby

A few months ago we were having new guards installed around some equipment at work ...I was asked by my co workers if a particular overhead electrical run was up high enough ...It cleared my head by two or three inches...and since i am about the tallest in the group they figured if i did not bump my head every one elese would be fine...So i walked under it and saw where it was and I said No ! raise it up four more inches because i may decide to wear high heels to work some days...the small crow in attendance all chuckled.. then one spoked up and said "knowing you .....you might just do that so yall better go ahead and push it up another four inches just like he asked....

Joann

(but I'm totally serious about the cheerleader outfit.)
    [/QUOTE] I know you are! Now call him and let him know what size to get you!!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Yeah I got tired of dropping hints though as my "guy mode" looks nothing like my "Gal mode".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i had a party last night and we were all joking around about wearing womens clothes a very close and understanding friend of mine had just bought me a great pair of boots and i joked about wearing them and looking great no one believed how serious i was

Years ago, after I declined a second pastry at an office get-together, saying "no, I'd really better not," a slightly overweight coworker told me with a smile that it goes straight to your hips. (At that time, I was a very scrawny, stick-like guy with a 27-inch waist.) I put my wrists on my hips and said with a confused look on my face: "so.....are you saying that I should or shouldn't have another cupcake?" She laughed and said "yeah, you might be the only person that actually needs to eat *more* to maintain a girlish figure!" I responded: "hmm, if that's the case, I guess I'll have another cupcake...too bad we don't have anything that goes straight to the bustline, that's where I need even more help!" She said, "oh, don't we all!" And that was the end of it; there were no other references to this conversation or the general subject matter over the next couple of years we worked together.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    So yeah, funny story, I work at a restaurant and there are servers and cocktail waitresses. One girl who normally servers was cocktailing and she came to work dressed in a pencil skirt(which is different from the server uniforms) and when I looked at her she said, "you wish you could wear this." I said, "yeah. Wish I could." to which she laughed. People just wont believe me.

I remember making a comment to a coworker about how I had the same problem with miniskirts as she did - she was tugging on hers all the time trying to show a bit less leg. She just laughed politely and that was it. I also had a few coworkers encourage me to wear female clothing. One suggested that I wear a corset panties and stockings and another suggested that I wear a pink ballerina outfit. I laughed it all off as a joke and now deeply regret that I did. At the time I was going through my 'pretend I'm an alpha male' phase.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    At my office, I am referred to as "one of the girls". They are joking, and I like it!