Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you purge?

I have a different slant on this. I am currently Purging all of my Male undergarments, to make a Statement mainly to myself. I have told my Doctor some time ago I am a Crossdresser, and have no need to fear there. My wife supports my CD ing, but has some limits on it. (Mainly, not in public together). I have no intention of returning to drab underwear. I feel so much better wearing Panties, nylon high cuts. Thank You!

Ive had property stolen 2 different times...
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

I have purged to many times. Because purging does not change who I am, it only makes me regret it later and cost me to much money to replace all my hard found items.
    I hope I never get to the point of purging again and I think being a member of this forum will ensure that.

Guilt I'm sure. I've purged 2 - 3 times, none since 2006 or thereabout. I'll never do that again.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Suzy, I suspect that atheists have purged, not because of guilt, but out of fear of getting caught and screwing up a relationship or job.
    Speaking as an atheist, I'd say thats about the only reason I ever would

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I have purged because of shame and guilt. Once because of a relationship, which was guilt as well I suppose and once because of my perceived lack of masculinity. Certainly wont be doing it again. The worst of those was a shame purge that held out for over a year before I started dressing again. None of it helped for anything in the end, you just can't keep a girl out of knickers.

Shame, guilt, the fear of your SO finding out. After the latest go around with the SO (having just come out recently to her) I have my stuff boxed up. She didn't tell me to. I'm just on hiatus until I can get my head straight. I will dress again. It's inevitable. So now at least I can put it away (because she knows) and not throw it away (so she doesn't find it). I can spend all that saved money on therapy .