Thread: shaving your leggs

bobbie sue

shaving your leggs

Hi grils ,I have to shave once every 7 to 8 days to keep them nice but my mother started me shaving my leggs at 10 years old and have never stoped so how often do you need to shave also my wife loves it and i shave my whole body dose any one else

At least twice a week.

I swim nearly every day, and don't want the stubble showing.
    DonnaT

i shave once to twice a week and my wife has gotten used to it. If I don't she complains that my legs are too itchy in bed. I can live with that.

That would be once a week for me,i only like my legs smooth.

I shave, wax, pluck and epilate everything below my lower lashes!! Damn near a full time job! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It all goes! I let the beard grow stubbly but then shave that when I do a make-over. Total body shave every 2 to 3 days.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I get stubbly within a couple hours so I just started epilating. I'd say having to mutilate yourself a few times a year is really not that bad a price to pay to be able to wake up to the same smooth legs.

I guess I should have read a few more post becuse my answer to RachelF would have gone better here.

Legs hold up pretty good for about 3 or 4 days, chest however needs it about every other day... i do my back with nair about once every 10 days to 2 weeks...

I used to epilate but have now relied on laser hair removal and my legs and everyone around me is much happier for it.
    Lori

Dressed to please someone
    I epilate my legs once or twice a week so the epilating feel more comfortable with not so long hair. Additionally I shave every nowe and then to make them extra smooth.

Pronouced as MA-EE-KOU Maiko Newhalf's Avatar
    In my case, once a week or so, I should have done it more often but my morning is just too busy. I guess I'm the lazy kind.

I shave my legs twice per week. I keep tring to find the perfect shave cream and razor. I did find out from this site hair conditioner worked well
    and I must say it really does. My wife has no problem with me keeping my legs and other parts shaved.
    Last edited by sweetjan; 05-27-2011 at 08:24 PM.

I shave every two days. If I go any longer it drives me bananas.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Once a week in the winter. Now that it's much warmer I've moved it up to twice a week.The need for smoother legs is needed more with the short shorts and the occasional skirt.

I do a total body shave at least 3 times a week, with plenty of lotion on my legs. i'm still looking for the best leg lotion. I used to use a lotion called Shimmer, however I can no longer find it. Any suggestions?...

I have been blessed with growing no hair on my legs so dont have to shave there. My wife is so jealous. However I do shave almost all of the rest of my body. I have quit using shaving cream and use cheap hair conditioner to shave with. It has done an excellent job for me

Oil of Olay body wash is excellent as both a cleanser and a shaving lubricant. Shaving foam left my legs feeling scraped and the Oil of Olay makes them feel soft and smooth and moisturized.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    I do a total body shave at least 3 times a week, with plenty of lotion on my legs. i'm still looking for the best leg lotion. I used to use a lotion called Shimmer, however I can no longer find it. Any suggestions?...

I shave a couple times a week l like it smooth there is nothing like a "Skin So Soft" bath and shave

I shave every other day and it is my complete body. I'm thinking of shaving my eyebrows and hair on my head. It sure will make wearing the wig easier and I can draw in my eyebrows. I moisturize after shaving.

I shave my legs every other day in spring , summer and autumn ( shorts / bare legs seasons ) and in the winter i get a bit lazy and do it at least twice a week . I use to epliate my legs but it use to take too long. I do though still epilate the rest of me.

permanent solutions?

Has anyone had any success with at-home permanent hair removal solutions? We've been considering something like this:

http://www.triabeauty.com/info/hair-...w-it-works.htm

I shave my legs every day.
    I epilate my arms at least once a week.
    I shave my chest and belly every three days or so.
    I shave my back once a week.
    It is so time consuming trying to be girly!

Everything below the eyelashes - Every other day, Was today the every or the other, I can't remember? Nobody said this was going to be easy! It's not realy that hard, but as other have said; time consuming.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/