Thread: Absence of crossdressing

Absence of crossdressing

Since I was about 16 I've Been crossdressing Once I could buy womans clothing myself is when I started crossdressing nearly almost every month but I can't come out full time I have too much on my plate to risk with that being said, I want to see if the absence of crossdressing is what I truly believe Doesn't need to be a part of my life right now I know that I can't Run away form it forever. I know It is part of who I am I'm not trying to run away form any problem I just want to set aside crossdressing right now so I can focus on important things in my life.

i see nothing wrong with that decision..i would prioritize my current situation and go from there..i personally have done nothing in 6 months due to myself wanting to work on other interest/hobbies...maintaining perspective is a smart thing to do

I agree whole heartedly.
    Taking time to focus on important things is great! I have been doing that myself for several months now and I agree, crossdressing isn't gone for me. But it is on hold.

Good luck with your endeavors, go live life!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    It looks like you are taking a very realistic and pragmatic approach to this question. The only thing I would urge you is not to purge your femme clothing, rather put it into some form of secure storage - whether that is in your basement or somewhere else. As you have acknowledged, this thing isn't going away so at some point in the future you will want those clothes again.

If I understand you rightly, you want to put the cross-dressing to one side whilst you concentrate on other priorities in your life. I wish you every success in that
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity