Thread: Just a Lady

Aspiring Member

Just a Lady

Well after putting up with the no-so common cold for a week. got up this morning,shaved the appropriate places apllied polish to the rest of the nails and low and behold a lady. Its a good day.

Glad you are feeling better. I am all shaved myself and the nails get the polish first thing tomorrow morning! I love long weekends!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I wish it was as easy to define a women with only shaving and nail polishd but that inner woman is not satisfied, she wants more and more all the time.

Alice

Aspiring Member
    Bless you for being happy today.

I'm so happy that you're happy Even though in the last three months my well pump went out! $1500. My computer went out! $500. And now the water heater! $250. I'm broke but still HAPPY!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: