Thread: Jeannie Outside

Smile Jeannie Outside

Well I used to say never say never and I should follow my own advise. I have said on this forum that Jeannie would never be caught outside for any reason so now I will officially eat my words. I suddenly realized that my neighbors were not at home at all yesterday and when it got dark I noticed that none of their lights were on inside as usual. I quickly ran inside and told my wife about it and that it was a prime time for Jeannie to experience the outside world. I quickly got dressed in everything except makeup, (I did put on lipstick though) and made myself a Brandy and went outside on the patio and had myself a very pleasant couple of hours as Jeannie. I even walked around my yard, which is over an acre so I had plenty of room to walk. It was fantastic and I am so happy that Jeannie finally got to go outside. I am hoping now that one day I will be able to do it in daylight, so who knows I may one day pick up the courage to go to a convention as Jeannie. I can hardly wait. Thank you all for helping me get the courage to even try.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Thats great! Jeannie's out of the bottle oh me! I mean closet! Good for you Jeannie! You got the first step over! I'll see you up town soon! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I am so happy for you! I go for walks almost every day and as I walk I cannot wait until I get to go out fully dressed the way I want to be. Thanks for sharing!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Banned Read only
    You do know the neighbor has night vision security cameras, right?

Way to go Jeannie!!! A little fresh air never hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    You do know the neighbor has night vision security cameras, right?

Way to go Jeannie!!! A little fresh air never hurt anyone.
    Actually I am the one with security cameras and as of right now they are not functional but it is on my list to get them up and running and hopefully real soon..
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Ahh, fresh air, isn't lovely!! Your right, no stopping you now. I still remember the butterfly's I had the first daytime outing. Now I just love getting out. As in all day and evening yesterday. Still working on pictures, as hard to take the time for when your having soo much fun.

I agree that spending time pretty is so special, it shouldn't be waisted.

Tanya

Thanks for your support everyone it means a lot to me. By the way Tanya, I used to live in your part of the country and I miss it a lot. It so beautiful in Washington especially when the mountain is out.