Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wearing girl clothes in boy mode.

Sweet legged man Shoe Fettish Boy's Avatar
    @ Brenn 50/50. I been leaning towards 40/ 60. A jean skirt (mine are short) still works with my khaki sneakers, and a tank top. I of course would wear panties. I guess I've done myself the greatest disservice. Doing the double life thing. People I know might be used to me wearing my stuff if I never hid it.
    Panties and stockings are for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Brenn View Post
    I wear flats and mary-janes in male mode all the time. A funny look now and then, but nothing negative. I've seen the baggy-jean-underwear-showing look get more stares.
    I wanna do that baggy jean underwear with my panties. But it's just too bold for me as yet. I too wear my Mary Janes with everything. But I,m reserved about how often I do it. I did it today. Got a collection of Mary Jane shoes. I got a thing for em. Hence the user name.

@ Rachel Morley Check. I do wear my skin tight jeans whenever I feel like it. But with the kids actually sporting that look these days, it's hardly girl clothes any more. I do have my girly biker boots that get a lot of miles these days. But I haven't brought myself to wear a skirt or a super form fitting top yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
    I've dresses in boy mode during school but I wore some black panties underneath my boy clothes, so they weren't visible at all...it did feel amazing as the satin touched my skin!=) If the people at school only knew... lol
    I was passable in middle school and paraded i front of people I knew without being spotted. I caught plenty of boys looking. But that all changed pretty quick during high school.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG View Post
    I go out in androgonous mode all the time and except for the occassional stare, I've never had a problem. Start off wearing maybe just one item in public until you gain more confidence to add more.
    Roger that girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    Since I discovered the Adrogynous dress look I haven't totally dressed in female cloths. It is such a rush, WoW. I would say there are different levels of dress, I could not muster the nerve to go to Lowe's in a skirt and heels although my hat is off to those that do. I do wear make up, what I call day time make up, not as heavy on the eyes amd lip stick lighter than what you would use in the evening. It seems that certain articles that I wear do attract attention from others, larger hoop earings will attract attention to your facial area then of course your makeup gets attention. I'm always on the look out for another 50/50 male........
    Torn up jeans with print pantyhose underneath, or emo stripes. That'll be me.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    I've been wanting to add my flats to my male ensemble... I think it would actually work surprisingly well.
    Doing it. It's not as head turning as you might think. But it does get noticed. I wore mine on a date. It helps to have a girl on your arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_in_AK View Post
    OMG Intertwined! I have to get 2x4's at Lowes tomorrow... should I wear my breast forms and make-up? I wish I was as brave as you! OMG!
    I'm leaning towards hot pants and a slinky tank for that. with work boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Babeba's post reminded of this.......

....."Own it". This in itself sounds silly, but when you put the dress on, wear it....don’t let it wear you. Make the mental decision that when you’re dressed, it belongs to you, that it is you, and you want to share it with her. All else will fall into place....

You can go as far as you want to go. For me, that is all girl all the time. Keep in mind, ther are some people out there that think they know better as to what you should wear. Be careful but go have fun with it.
    I'm just not woman enough to stay all the way girl, I'd like to walk the line between masculine and feminine. That is like what I wish I could make mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Babeba View Post
    How far can you go? As far as you want, darling!

Wear things that you like and feel confident in. I think that if you start out subtle (like with shoes - who notices shoes unless it's someone who is already disposed to like cute shoes?) and see how it goes, you will be able to add more and more girl clothes into your everyday repertoire as you get more confident.

Like with any other fashion choice or appearance change, you've got to own it. If you for one second appear nervous or selfconscious about it then others won't take it as well. But if your attitude is, 'I love myself and I love wearing the clothes I love,' people will respect that. Remember common 'rules' of hygiene - work dirt CAN be washed off and even GGs wearing skirts get really bothered about having leg hair or visible armpit hair so think about that - and no-one will be able to say anything other than, 'that guy is brave and stylish!'
    You rock so hard! I give you props.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Don't know about Vegas, but here in Missouri it's better to blend in! Here you may not have to pass but unshaven and no wig will get you laugh at or starred at to say the least! Hugs!
    Been to Missouri. Wouldn't try this there. I wander if I just need a my girlfriend to feel confident doing this, is that just weak? It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Good advice IMHO if you would like to add a little "flair" in boy mode and try to be a little more gender neutral then that's the way to go. I wear fairly obvious girls clothes in boy mode but they're stuff like girls jeans, tees, hoodies, baseball caps and Keds. I add earrings and eyeliner too. It's nothing too excessively feminine. I've been mam'ed quite often .. which gives me quite a thrill, but that said, I've been sir'ed just as often too. Mostly I've found people do neither, regarding gender specific greetings to me. Anyway, I encourage everyone to have fun with it if that's what you want to do, and I agree with JamieTG ... except for people looking at you with a slightly perplexed look or a double take, people tend to ignore you.
    I love Keds too. I know most CDs don't like them, but I feel they are som feminine and girly. Some you can even get away with wearing in guy mode.

Just do it. I've been indoors alone for so many years, and I finally decided strangers don't bite, and stares and even laughs don't necessarily need to hurt. Now I'm not out to anyone I know, So I only do this miles from home where I'm unlikely to be recognized. Like you I got the heel fetish. I started going public last fall. Started with my favorite patent black 4" pumps, knee length hose and my longest guy jeans worn low enough to cover all but a shiny pointy toe sticking out. That and a beautiful "click-clack". Guess what, 99 out of 100 people don't even see what is right in front of their eyes. Occasionally someone will visibly stare or turn their head, but so what. I went to the mall and to shoe stores - loved slipping in and out of those pumps to try on other shoes. Nobody cares. Sales assistants are very caring and helpful.

Lately I've moved up to a skirt and heels along with a tee shirt or guy top. Intertwined's style. Yeah, more people notice that, but so what, you got to not give a damn what they think. Go forth with this mindset; "No girl is envious of my look or style, but every girl is envious of my confidence!"

The closest I've come is wearing the corset, hip pads, panties, hose and stretch chic jeans but then covered it all up with sweatshirt... Felt great, but haven't done that again. It's either all or nothing for me.

Renne.....
    Attached Images Attached Images