Thread: Saw a Sister

Saw a Sister

Yesterday the wife & I were out shopping & wanted to get a bite to eat so we decided to go to Dennys. As we were walking toward the restaurant, a women came out, middle age, so I checked her out. Her hair was done nicely, makeup very nice not overdone or gawdy, nice spring sun dress w/ matching shoes overall very lovely.
    What got our attention was the walk, like a truck driver with roids.
    I don't go out anymore but when I did, my wife always stressed the fact that women walk differently than men & to practice walking like a women which I did. If it wasn't for the walk, she would have passed easily. Not trying to be mean, but when you go thru all work to pass in public, don't forget it's your walk that will out you first.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

I have noticed that with my self I walk like a man. I hate seeing videos of my walk and I am just not sure how to change it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I understand your point. When I first started to go out (about 4 years go) my wife noticed that I slouched over a little and she said that my walk wasn't like a woman would do. Anyway, what followed was several nights of "training" where I would walk up and down the room and she would critique my movements. It's still not perfect, but I don't think I stand out anymore ... at least I hope not!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I actually find that my biggest problem wearing panties to work is trying not to swing my hips. Especially when the boys are tucked.

I get beat up by the wife all the time about my walk ...my response is that i need to wear heels more....so do not want to hear a peep when you see me mowing the lawn in pumps

Joann

My wife has said that I walk a little too slowly for a woman, and that I should pick up the pace.
    So I did.

I walk like I have one leg! With a crutch!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

MOST women [ in my part of the country anyhow ] walk with small, quick steps.
    No we don't swing our hips, don't know why, just never have seen that except in the red light district. lol
    Like anything else watch and practice.

Presh GG

Banned Read only
    I agree, small quick steps is the normal steps for a woman. For men, take about half of your normal step. For those of you having trouble with it, try this....
    Head up looking forward (women rarely walk looking down), shoulders back, and here is the hard part for guys, butt out ( show that money maker this puts an arch in your back as you walk. The arch is not excessive but it helps create the next movments. Do not over swing your hips. It is more of a natural undulation. Something to practice is right step slight shift of the hips to the left. Left step slight shift of the hips to the right. Sounds complicated but the more you do it, the easier it becomes.

The important feature of a feminine walk is not to think about the hips, but to isolate the upper body, from the waist up, like the turret on a modern tank. The top half should bob up and down a bit, but otherwise move independently. Steps should be mostly in a line to avoid side-to-side motion. Men step in a wider path to leave more groin room.

The first thing to work on is stepping one foot almost in front of the other, and don't swing the arms. Your upper body should only move up and down a bit. Eventually you can practice using your arms to do other things while walking. The extra hip motion tends to come in naturally as a side effect from balancing all below the waist. Don't actually try to wiggle the hips, or it will look unnatural.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".