Thread: Been a while

Been a while

It has been quite a while since I last posted. Thought I would work on not dressing for a while, and found that was not going to work. Could go into a long story, and maybe we'll explore that later. I have embraced who I am, and yesterday was not unlike many days where I was sitting at Starbucks working on the computer, shopping at Home Depot, and going about everyday things. Blending in a bit, but also knowing the elderly couple who sat next to me, and the clerks who I spoke to in my normal voice, and anyone else who gave me a second look, could easily see I am a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and a bit of makeup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's nice to go out and just be yourself.

Regardless, you look good! Just think, you brightened up a few folks' day by giving them something interesting to discuss!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

You look very passable to me, I am glad you are comfortable with yourself!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!