Thread: Turning my man legs into my asset

Turning my man legs into my asset

There's nothing more feminine than walking around and showing off a pair of silky smooth and slim legs.

For me, that's not possible and this is my greatest agony. I've got a pair of masculine looking legs with large well defined calves, strongly build knees, fat ankles and large legs.

There's no way to make them look feminine. But, I guess there are ways to improve on their looks.

Has anyone struggle with this ? I'm not necessarily asking for beauty tips (so I beg that this post is not moved) but want to know how other girls view and cope with this predicament.

I suppose there is no good way to turn my masculine looking legs into something more positive, either through clothings or through behaviour.

Lots and lots of steps! Seriously. I used to think my legs were the same way as yours but I started walking a lot and it started to reshape them. Then I started doing more than walking, I started using a stair step machine and later I found this walking path with a lot of steps and inclines. It really helped me shape my legs much better.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

It may be that I'm stating the obvious here, apologies if this is the case, but a big step to feeling as though your legs are more feminine is in the walk. If you practice walking in a more feminine manner, you may start to see your legs as more feminine simply by virtue of not moving in a masculine way. As far as practical beauty tips go, I can't think of anything other than shaving/waxing/epilating them. Also if they are particularly muscular as a result of working out then perhaps focus less on building the muscle up in those areas and more on toning them.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    In fact, our usually thin thighs often can make our legs our best feature. In addition to the suggestions above, a judicious choice of stockings can change their appearance markedly, especially when matched with very high heels.

tina

Not so great in the summer months, but a pair of Danskin tights will hide a multitude of sins. I used to have really hairy legs and I couldn’t shave them. I wore the tight (I think the color is Suntan) under a pair of Legg’s Sheer energy pantyhose and I used to get compliments on my legs all the time. Went en femme to several Halloween parties at work and the women imformed me that I had been voted “Best Looking Legs in the Company” and there were some really good looking women with great legs. Like others have said, learn how to walk like a woman, and a nice pair of pumps really helps. I can’t wear the 4 inch heels anymore but even a pair of pumps with 2-1/2 inch heels adds to the illusion.

Babs
    Babs

Here is yet another "that is so feminine" thing. Think on this one. Why are legs on display "so feminine". What is it about legs that are feminine even when they are clearly attached to a male? Men have legs too. LOL. My legs are borderline "feminine" and " masculine". I was fortunate enough for my muscles to settle in such a way that they are long and lean, and so I have long limbs that "look" weak and feable, but are in fact deceptive when it comes to their strength, especially my legs. (this was mentioned by one of the mechanics at my aircraft shop watching me single handedly wrangle a Cessna twin down the ramp, and into it's parking place...that beast had almost full fuel tanks too. LOL)

I personally am quite proud of my legs, and like to show them off. But for some reason men are to hide their legs under loose fitting pants of some style or another. Skinny jeans on guys are derided for the most part.

I love it when a female compliments my legs though, it is quite a nice feeling.

It is all soo silly really.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Here is yet another "that is so feminine" thing. Think on this one. Why are legs on display "so feminine". What is it about legs that are feminine even when they are clearly attached to a male? Men have legs too. LOL. My legs are borderline "feminine" and " masculine". I was fortunate enough for my muscles to settle in such a way that they are long and lean, and so I have long limbs that "look" weak and feable, but are in fact deceptive when it comes to their strength, especially my legs. (this was mentioned by one of the mechanics at my aircraft shop watching me single handedly wrangle a Cessna twin down the ramp, and into it's parking place...that beast had almost full fuel tanks too. LOL)

I personally am quite proud of my legs, and like to show them off. But for some reason men are to hide their legs under loose fitting pants of some style or another. Skinny jeans on guys are derided for the most part.

I love it when a female compliments my legs though, it is quite a nice feeling.

It is all soo silly really.
    I'm with you all the way on this one. I have very thin, muscular, defined legs, and get envious compliments from women all the time. I do leg presses with 500 pounds, 25 reps, five sets twice a week. I actually wish I could get my calves to look just a little bit larger, but no luck. According to body builders, the calf is the densest muscle in the body, and the hardest to develop.

As a matter of genetic fact, women tend to have shorter achilles tendons than men, and as a result their calves appear shorter and heavier in proportion to the length. Where I regret my slender legs is when I look at the thin, masculine hips and buttocks which are attached to them.