Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy With Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    This was not a case of enlarged pects due to excessive bench pressing at the gym?
    I don't think so. He seemed to be in decent shape, but slender. Not a muscle builder, no big arms, etc. And they were round like a girl's.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    One thing to bear in mind is that non-tg men with gynecomastia often suffer terribly for it. Kids can be cruel, and even as adults it can really hurt one's self image. Having more breast tissue, they are also at increased risk for breast cancer versus other males.
    When I first thought I had it (I know now I don't), I spent some time researching it. Just as there are dozens of products claiming to increase breast size, there are dozens of products claiming to "cure" gynecomastia. And doctors performing surgery. Also web forums.

There's no known cause but several suspected causes. Drugs, both prescribed and recreational, soy products, certain soaps and ointments are a few I remember.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I wish i could have my wifes boobs for at least a week, but that would never happen i have no kind of cup size

I have all natural 42A's and i absolutly love them ideally i would like 42 c's but i dont know if that will ever happen

I used to think I had well developed pecs until I shaved my chest, found out they were moobs (A tending towards B).
    I was upset until I remebered that I spent $100 to try to look like that, then I got upset that I spent $100 and my supply of bras for something that I had to begin with, (that and how can someone that is 6' 2" 210 lbs have a A-B cup?), just smaller than I wanted.

Stopped shaving, but did go for the epilator, tired of having the needles come out after about an hour. Started with the epilator below the belt (Holy Mo^&*# ^!#@$%^), lets say, a bad move, felt like I was wearing porcupine pink panties all day! And most of the hairs broke instead of being removed, so again the needles came out.

Sorry started rambling... Good luck with your moobs, see if you can get cleavage from them.

Another natural 34B reporting

I am skinny and don't take hormones. I relate to an earlier post about sometimes being embarrassed by them in the past.

I'm still a little self conscious when wearing a tight white tee. Now that my chest is shaved they really show!

i have a 36 B cupp naturally from weight loss.. although as of late it seems to be finding its way back :P

I am a 38 B also but I am a little over weight, when I am skinnier I have A cups. I love them but my wife, well not so much. My point to her is they are here, I didn't ask for them but I got them and there is nothing I can do about it. When I dress though I add some more to make it about a 44 D. It looks better and my big stomach doesn't over ride them. When I was on active duty I noticed some of the guys looking at them and I could see that look "are those boobs". It was hilarious.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Someone told me that male pot smokers develope moobs.
    LOL! I wish. I'd have at least D breast by now. And Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg, and Cheech and Chong would probably have the world's largest without any doubt.
    But I'm just fat. I'm working on it though. I've lost about 10 pounds, hardly drink anything other than water and tea now., and I want to go out and exercise now instead of making myself. Hopefully it'll turn out I have something once I get down to a healthy weight
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

38 A- cups mostly from chest work outs, but the do look pretty good in Lingerie if I use some tape and push them up.

Hugs!

Sandy
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Aspiring Member

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    When I first thought I had it (I know now I don't), I spent some time researching it. Just as there are dozens of products claiming to increase breast size, there are dozens of products claiming to "cure" gynecomastia. And doctors performing surgery. Also web forums.

There's no known cause but several suspected causes. Drugs, both prescribed and recreational, soy products, certain soaps and ointments are a few I remember.
    In fact there are several known causes--prolactinoma, tumor of the adrenal glands, a rare form of lung cancer, about 40 prescription drugs with a side effect of breast growth, pot smoking for some, phytoestrogens for some from things like soy, estrogen can do it from a woman's vaginal creme on themale parts during intercourse, and of course, low testosterone for older men and hormones changes for younger boys., etc.
    According to gynecomastia dot com, 14000 mastectomies were performed last year on males with G. Imagine how many more guys have it and don't have surgery. I got it and I'm not about to have my girls removed.

Ok, I admit it...

Last week I dragged out every old Florida picture I could find of my dad walking on the beach in his swimsuit. I am thinking that if it is genetically related, I just might have some potential,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I was about 13, I received 3 times a week for 6 months female hormone shots in the rear for undecended testes.. (hmm maybe theres an answer there)
    Aside from developing a huge crush on the nurse that gave the shots. I also started growing boobs.. Awkward, selfconscious, shameful boobs.. I knew all the tricks to not be seen topless at gymclass.. Swimming hmm dillema, it means going topless, but I'm a "waterbaby", I learnt to swim (well not drown) at age 4.. Love being in water, hate being pointed and laughed at!

They grew out as I grew bigger and without filler, I now wouldn't fill an a cup..
    And having a concave breastbone, I'll never have natural looking cleavage!

Life's like that..
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I saw a guy with boobs the other day. Not a transexual, not a crossdresser, just an otherwise normal looking guy with boobs.

He was 25 - 30 years old, trim and slim, and wearing a T shirt and shorts. Guy clothes. He was with a group of normal looking guys his age.

These were not "manboobs" or "fat guy" boobs, they were nice round feminine looking boobs, perhaps an "A" cup or a little larger.

Gynecomastia, I presume.

I should be so lucky!
    Hi Linda, RE: I should be so lucky.
    That was a living HELL in Jr. & Sr. high school

Orchid

Might this "guy" actully have been a butch girl? You do see some pretty androgynous girls around

Quote Originally Posted by DebsUK View Post
    Might this "guy" actully have been a butch girl? You do see some pretty androgynous girls around
    No, I don't think so. About six foot tall and slender. And he was with some other guys.

46A cup here. In the past, when i've benched pressed, they don't grow, but they do become firmer and more pronounced. I never had manly pecs. always these nice round boobs. I love'em.

Well, guess if you're not a cd it would make you bummed....all us girls would and do love it!!

40A, bra size perfect for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Lynn View Post
    Someone told me that male pot smokers develope moobs.
    Been testing that theory for years. Nothing to report yet.

ENVY! I got nothing natural. Push-up bras dont even work for me. I had to purchase mine. Tops and dresses look so much better when it's really you.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Been testing that theory for years. Nothing to report yet.
    I really doubt it, especially when you look at the celebrities that are known for smoking alot of pot. Same for soy. We have many soy-based food products here, and some Asian countries use quite abit, and there is nothing to indicate that the use has caused even a noticeable amount of men to grow breast to warrant any research on it. But from what I have gathered, soy does help reduce cholesterol, so there is one good thing about it.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Gold Member
    My neighbor is a fatso and has boobs hanging off his back.
    I can honestly say I am not jealous.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Lightbulb This one got me to thinking, again!

Linda, this one got me to thinking, again! I haven’t seen anyone actually coming out and mentioning that they are working on the problem, or have I missed something, there? As for me, I haven’t measured myself in 3-4 months now. I’ve been on Saw Palmetto capsules (SP) for 499 days (but then, who’s counting?) and Avodart (doctor prescribed) for almost 2 months now. I am doing nothing else, i.e., out of the ordinary, simply because I am “slowly, but surely, moving forward” in the SO acceptance arena of CD operations. Sadly, I haven’t grown enough yet for her to suggest that I wear a bra, but then, she has made the “right eye looks and comments,” so far. Before being asked, a report might be in order, though, I would surely suppose?

Dang, I think I have had about the same measurements essentially since I was a couple of (3?) months into SP. I have noticed that I now feel a definite “jiggle” if I walk on my heels, though. Nice feeling, that! I also have noticed that I am “filling out” more, radiating out from under the armpits. However, there is a definite fullness about the girls, I can report that much. They get in the way as I reach for something in front of me, like in typing this, for instance, then they’re very noticeable. It also seems that my “ministrations are working” as the cleavage area is “slowly” forming a good valley there! Hoorah!

When I think of the amount of space (i.e., skin area and volume underneath) I have to fill out, I can readily see why there appears to be no gain in girth in the right (i.e., desired?) area: 45 7/16” under the breasts, 46” over the breasts and 48” directly over the nipples. That is supposed to be a B-Cup, according to my Internet researched measurements?

Bottom line. I am very happy to be showing them off wherever I (and the SO) go, that’s a fact! I’m jealous, though, I can’t wait to go shopping at VS, like all you girls seem to do here in the forum? Hisss! LOL

Enjoy, and best of luck to you all!

M.

I have 36 B's, and actually have a fairly narrow waist for a male, and my butt's a little round so I end up wearing a lotta baggy clothing. I've been told my ass looks hot in tight jeans, but that combined with a long-sleeve shirt and.. well, let's just say I could never be mistaken for a hetero.

I'm actually early stage transgender, but that's been put on hold due to financial issues, plus my living situation. Hopefully I can re-start them sometime this year.