Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guy With Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Schatten Lupus View Post
    I really doubt it, especially when you look at the celebrities that are known for smoking alot of pot. Same for soy. We have many soy-based food products here, and some Asian countries use quite abit, and there is nothing to indicate that the use has caused even a noticeable amount of men to grow breast to warrant any research on it. But from what I have gathered, soy does help reduce cholesterol, so there is one good thing about it.
    It was a joke.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I have 38C and just love them. Lots of massaging and several years of creams and pills to get them this way. I use tape most of the time and have excellent cleavage. Wife says my boobs are bigger and nicer looking than most of her friends. She doesn't like them but tolerates my obsession with having them. They are not easily hidden under a t-shirt but oh well. I wear only VS non padded underwire bras and fill the 38C really nicely, can't hide them under a t-shirt with a bra on.
    Wanted to get implants to really round them out but the wife put a big stop sign up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    I have 38C ................
    Wanted to get implants to really round them out but the wife put a big stop sign up for that.
    I think I can understand that. Boobs on a guy, especially large ones would look silly. They might feel great, but what about the swimming pool, beach, etc?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I think it would be wild to have a pair of small boobs, but idk if i could handle them hehe...I'm 5'11 and 170 so it would be pretty obvious lol XD

I have being noticing guy boobs lately too. one of my customers is deffenitly a Bcup. I geuss what clued into this was a female customer on two differnt occasions warning her employee's about drinking from plastic cups. she said that there is something about it the mimics estrogen. google that term and I was a bit suprized.

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Gynecomastia, I presume.
    He/she might be intersex, so never assume anything. I had boobs before I started on proper hormone therapy as well.