Thread: New name

New name

Over the nice long weekend we had a lot of time together she painted my nails for the first time but i took it off the next day i felt a little weird, myby just not used of it yet, anybody else felt that way at first? Went to macy's bought some more panties. Watch a lot of movies dressed up then the wife ask about a female name i said i don't know so we where saying a lot of different names but we fanilly came up with one Michelle i always like that name since i was a kid actully.

Michelle

I have said to another Michelle in a previous thread that there seems to be many Michelle's in our community. So if you really feel like a Michelle, let me be the first to welcome you Michelle.

Michelle

Very nice name! Michelle

I very much agree with Michelle 2, and welcome

Michelle

A great song too!!!!! Yep that name is a keeper. Welcome to Michelle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

ooohhh wow there is a lot of Michelle's

Satin n Lace, I have three close friends named Michelle! And you are welcome to be my fourth! Love that name! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

If you like it you can easily keep it; Michelle is one of those names that can be either male or female. I've seen several guys over the years named Michelle; French, or Belgian I think. But I guess that might spoil the effect if you use it all the time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yes Michelle is a very popular name. If you like it though it doesnt really matter.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

It's a lot like (new) baby names. All of a sudden, you have (for instance) five Allisons in one graduation class of 30. Best wishes.