Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For cds only please , Are you as happy in guy mode as girl mode ?

Question For cds only please , Are you as happy in guy mode as girl mode ?

Hi all,

I had to exclude our TS members on this one for obvious reasons.

I know dressing may be special as [I presume ] you don't get to dress as often as jeans and shirt.

But my real question is [ THAT ASIDE, PLEASE ]
    Are you as happy in guy mode as in girl mode.

Do you think you treat people around you... the same , better or worse when dressed ?
    Why and how ??

That's two questions I know No it's three !

Thank you !
    Sincerely,
    Presh GG

My happiness is independent of the clothes I wear... I'm always happy.... I'm just prettier when enfemme...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am much happier in girl mode. I hate guy clothes

I try to treat people the same regardless of the clothes I have on. I try to treat them with kindness and respect. As to why? I am a happy person in general. I try to let things roll off me. Besides. What goods out of treating people poorly? If your happiness is the inverse of another's misery. You and I will never be friends.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

The Unlucky
    Hmm well it depends on my mood I guess. Sometimes I don't feel like dressing so I don't, and I'm perfectly happy as a guy. But when I AM in the mood to dress its no contest, much much happier when dressed.

OH NO I wont even be so bold as to lie about this one and it is noticed by all who know Staci, I am sooooo much happier as a girl than ever as a boy. I love being Staci and I know I am much easier to get along with too. I have a very good GG friend she says Bill comes into a room and is noticed, Staci comes into a room and the room and all in it is consumed by her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I am happy in both modes. However, I do think that I have more extra happy moments when out dressed as Allie. I always treat everyone good. I believe in the "pay it forward" concept of doing something nice when I can and not expect immediate returns right away.

not even a contest, I hate pretending to be a guy, the real me is a woman.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am like Karren Hutton, always happy. But unlike Karren, I am definitely not prettier when dressed enfemme. Used to be when my dear wife was alive and did my makeup and wig but not any longer!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My level of happiness doesn't change with how I'm dressed, and I'm usually quite happy.
    DonnaT

If I could be happy just by dressing then life would be so much easier.

Hmmm, just depends on what I'm doing

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My happiness is independent of the clothes I wear... I'm always happy.... I'm just prettier when enfemme...
    This is exactly how I feel!

I am usually happy no matter how I'm dressed. My dressing is usually related to some special occasion like travelling or going to a club, in drab I do drab things like mowing the grass. I am happier in girl mode because I'm doing happier things. If I wore my miniskirt when changing the oil in the car I doubt I would be any happier.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I agree with Karren! Being happy is a state of mind that should be the case as much as possible. I enjoy life in both genders as much as I can!

In guy mode I put on a happy face.... but it's a front. In girl mode I'm much happier..... but I know I'm not really a female so there's always that vacancy that never lets the package be complete.

Banned Read only
    wow, this one is very complicated to a degree. In guy mode I treat everyone I meet with respect, and I'm very shy around most people. But when I'm Tara, I light up, love to dance and laugh and continue to treat others with so much respect. I have found that I get my feelings hurt so much more easlily as Tara. So many of my reactions are so different when I become Tara. Beween guy and girl mode I'm like the Sahara Desert in one mode and a wet huricane in the woman mode. So many times I can't even remember what I do or did as Tara a few days later when I'm back to being the guy thing. But regardless I treat all with respect in both modes. And as far as being happier in guy mode opposed to girl mode, oh no, I'm so much happier as Tara.

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    I'm just as happy in guy mode as I am girl mode. I feel there's no difference between me guy and girl mode besides my appearance- I basically do/like the same things and act the same regardless of what mode I'm in.

I am a happier and nicer person when en femme.
    Hugs, Carole

I used to be just as happy and comfortable in both modes but simce I started going out dressed I am Happier as Daniel but still always very happy with my life.I always treat people the same and I aim to try and make life better for other people if Can by treating them as I wish to be treated and trying to be as helpful as I can. Daniel

I guess I'm just a mess. I am comfortable with myself dressed as the woman I should have been. I am dressed nearly 24/7. I say nearly because all too frequently of late things require me to jump back to my male side. (Explanation is best left for another post). When I have to cross dress as a male lately it just pisses me off and I am not a nice person to be around. I guess the short answer would have been:

No I am not as happy in guy mode.

I treat people much better in girl mode. I tend to smile a lot and treat them as I wish to be treated. In guy mode I can be a real p%&$k.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi and thank you for takeing the time to think about this.

I must admit , when I asked , from looking at other threads , I was expecting alot more answers like
    Tara , carhill2mn and Michelle James.

You see ,other than threads , I know quite a few really nice gals , but I only know them in gal mode so it's a real curiousity if they are as happy and nice when it's back to guy mode.

I'd love to hear from more of you , married and single as well.

Thanks again,
    sincerely,
    Presh GG

It was a rough roller coaster ride for years Hon but now I'm happy being myself regardless of appearance. It's really nice when one can express their true feelings that way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I'm not the type of person that 'depends on' being dressed for my happiness. I can be - and often am - about as happy in guy or in girl mode. However, it's almost like the 'quality' of happiness is a bit different. For instance, I visit my friends at the local Ulta store near my job at least once a week - mostly in guy mode as, well, that's normally how I'm dressed at work. We visit, look at new makeup, visit some more, they occasionally try something new on me, we visit some more, chat with customers, I scrub the makeup off and head back to work. It's fun.

Now, let's say I dress up. I still go to Ulta and visit, but it's, . . . different. People seem more engaged. Sure, some of it is due to the novelty of me dressed as a woman. Still, the chatting seems a bit more unguarded. The compliments and laughter flow more easily. They often say that I just have more fun as a woman, it seems.

Do I treat people differently when dressed? Well, I do smile more and try to appear more outgoing and 'normal' so they have a good impression. I don't necessarily treat them or see them differently, if that's what you were asking.

Kathi

I have a Great Guy life and my life is full of great family,friends and experiences, but yes I am happier as JenniferS