Thread: My breast disaster (NEED HELP)

My breast disaster (NEED HELP)

Ladies, I have been a victim of my own impulses. I recently purchased some inexpensive breast forms online, and I got just what I paid for, inexpensive breast forms. I was in such a rush, that I didn't do my homework and I ended up with crap. The ones I got appear to be made for a GG. They are cupped and seem to be made for a gg that has something more than I do to start with. So, I need your expertise on breast forms. What should I look for? How much should they cost? What types have you had your best experience with? How exactly are the supposed to work? I am tyring to achieve a 38C.

Your overwhelming knowledge and expertise is very much appreciated.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

I have apair of breast forms from Dr. Leonard. One bit of advice, order small.

Hey sweetie here is a link from ebay for the same forms I use. I like them
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CD-6-Breastforms...QQcmdZViewItem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have never tried them so I don't know what I am talking about....However that doesn't usually stop me.

See if you can create a bit of cleavage with tape and then use the forms to bulk out the rest underneath....as it were.

I think that is a method people use with 'chicken fillets'.

But then again...I don't know what I'm talking about.

Britney, it sounds like you bought what Julie's just described, "chicken fillets". They are intended for GGs, and cup under their breasts to enhance what they've already got. Us girls need something to fill our bras, like silicon breast forms. Some girls make their own, using pantie-hose filled with birdseed or some such, or baloons filled with water. Padded bras help a bit, too.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Thumbs up The Breast Form Store

I got mine from thebreastformstore.com and the service was great. I got my order in the same week and the packaging was discreet. They work with you and help you out throughout the process of deciding which forms are right for you. I emailed them asking what size would be most appropiate for my body type and they replied pretty quickly with their advice. They make it pretty hard to make a bad decision as they are pretty up-front with you and honest. They even tell you some of their own products are better than their own others depending on your needs. Mine cost about 120 something dollars and from what I could tell they are of good quality. I think the most expensive pair I found was about 500 dollars and the cheapest was 50 (for sleep-forms).

Hope this is helpful to you.

GypsyKaren
    Hi Britney,

I got some silicone forms from www.glamourboutique.com, they were only $60 and I am very happy with them.

GypsyKaren

I also got mine from the breast form store. I called them and talked to someone there that was very helpful and friendly. The only thing about them I had a problem with is their size chart. They state a size smaller than what every other breast form site says. That was the main reason I called before ordering. I wanted 40 c and there chart listed that as a size 6 where all other sites listed it as a size 7. I enquired about it and was told that it depended if you wanted a petite size or fuller figured. I figure my body is more along the lines of fuller figured and ordered the size 7. I couldn't be happier with them. One thing I did find though was that they didn't fit well in my underwire bras
    but they look fantastic in a soft cup bra and feel like they are a part of me.

Here's the link if you want to check them out. http://www.thebreastformstore.com/tr...eastforms.aspx

btw the ones I got were the "transform classic 1 super soft" (which is what the link I put in will take you to) and they cost $149, but shipping was free.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Hi Britney, I got mine from the breast form store Uk( they do have an American branch), I paid £100 inc tax and delivery which was very discrete, for size 5 supersoft Triangles. what I would say is that I too was aiming for a 38C and as we seem to be of a similare build I would suggest you choose size 3 or at most 4 but as Vallari said ask for their advice they really are wonderfull people. I absoloutly love mine although wish I had gone slightly smaller hence the advice.

god luck and do let us know how you go on.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Don't throw those away...like Julie York said when you get more advanced on dressing you can use those with tape to create more natural looking clevage. Its hard as heck to do...I'm still experimenting...but I've seen some girls here in Atl do really well with tape and those small enhancers.

But like the other girls say...get some good breast forms from glamour boutique or the brest forms site. You will need them for most outfits u go with.

Have fun!

Mine are 'Almost U inc.' ,size 7. They are made in Germany. I was fitted in a boutique that sold them in Seattle. The lady also fitted and sold me a very nice bra, size 38 C. The forms cost $275, and the nipples were seperate, and they glue on, and remove easily. I bought mine just about 4 years ago. About the best money a girl can spend !

Hi britney,
    I agree with some of the girls, "Glamour Boutique" is the best. You want the full breast
    form with the flat back, not concave. And get the bra that goes with them. They have
    little slit pockets in -side to hold them in place. G.B. will even let you exchange them if
    you aren't happy.

Question Attached or unattached

Ok, I think I found some that I am going to get but I had one quick question for the masses. Do I need the kind that I can attach or should I just get the kind that don't attach. When would I want to attach them?

Thanks
    xoxoxo

Britney

Platinum Member
    simple silly do you want to attach them or not???

I think most silicon forms are attachable. The breast form store sells double sided tape for that. They would good to have in case you want to wear something strapless or backless. Other than that not a lot of need for it.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm? questions , HUH?

Ok I got a question also. Woooo Hoooo Here goes.

I'm a 44B size normaly, I wear my cincher with straps and I am 42" under bust measurement. Then I am 47.5 inches over the widest part just about the nipples. What would be my Bra cup size and would I need more help than that for a D cup? I'm not real good at the sizing sometimes.

If I may go off topic? I want to buy a coat for my wife. She wears a 20/22 dress size. What is the correct coat sizing? Sorry for the off topic question.
    But I did mis Her birthday a couple weeks ago when my Father died. So am doing Her Birthday next week insted. I need a great gift. Was thinking of a new winter coat and dinner out. If you could help with sizing it would be great.
    Haley

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Attachable forms are most useful if you're wearing a backless dress or something else where you can't wear a bra.

Also in everyday wear, the forms can fall away from your chest slightly if you bend forward. Won't really disrupt your look if your bra fits well, but does feel a little un-femme. There are high-end forms specifically designed to attach well, but as Katie mentioned, a little two-sided tape will work with most forms. However, the form's exterior skin needs to tough enough to withstand the tape, which is what is probably being referred to.

So if there's not a big price difference, I'd get one that's attachable -- although to be honest I don't actually tape mine down very often -- but it does give you the options.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Once you've found what you want, price Body Illusions, a canadian company with decent prices.
    http://www.body-illusions.com/usa/

OK, Now what?

Ok, I think i have found the RIGHT Breastforms. But I have one more question for you. What type of bra should I get? or should I say, what type of bra works best for larger (size 7) breast forms? Should I get the kind specifically for breast forms, or should I go with a standard underwire? or soft cup?

Thanks,
    xoxoxo

Britney

I found the soft cup works best for me. The underwire is somewhat formed and the breast form doesn't quite fill it out right. With the soft cup you can use a roll on adhesive to keep it from slipping around, although it doesn't move much anyway. I used "it stays" from the breast form store, but be advised it also smells bad for a while. After it sets up a bit the smell dies down but I am not sure if I just got used to it or it actually went away. I just used too much perfume to mask it. LOL But mostly I just put the forms in place and they stay unless I bend forward. And even then they don't move out of place to where they are noticabley crooked. Never tried the bras made for breast forms so can't help you there, but it seems to me they would just hang there away from your body. The soft cup holds them close and they feel like a part of you.
    My .02 worth
    Hugs

-- Carl Gustav Jung

I use an unmolded underwire bra, works great fo me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I use both soft cup and underwire bras at different times. The underwire seems to hold them up better, but they do not move around as naturally. Soft cups can allow molded in nipples to transmit through the fabric, which may or may not be the look you want. Get some inexpensive versions of both types after you get your breast forms and experiment.
    Phoebe

I use forms with all three types of bras....soft cup, underwire, and the type with pockets that hold forms. I get good results with all three if the bra is a good fit and the cups are appropriately sized for the forms. (I've not yet tried adhesive with forms....I just put them in my bra cups.)

Whichever type of bra I'm wearing, I prefer a natural cup....only a single layer of fabric making the cup....no forming, no shaping, no padding. That way the breast form itself shapes the cup (nipples may also show if you have nipple forms) and the breasts look and feel very natural. They pass the "hug test" and the "squeeze test".

Actually, I use natural cup pocket bras a lot. And underwires often have a little groove inside the cup that seems to hold the bottom of a form very nicely. I have an underwire with cups of a sheer (totally see-through) stretchy material that I use with nipple forms. When I put on the bra, the cups are almost flat against my chest. Then, the forms push out and shape the cups with the nipples showing clearly. Fantastically realistic look!
    Last edited by Roberta_S; 10-06-2005 at 12:11 PM.