Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busted (maybe) - But I Now Know How It Feels :(

listen anne i sympithise with you i know how it feels to be busted as you say but what i realised at a later time does it really matter ? What other people see in you is maybe something that perhaps they woud like to have the courage to emulate so do not beat your self up about it if neccesary try to explain to them that underneath you are still the person that they know but feel that it maybe better to now explain that this is exactly the real person that you are inside.If that frightens them to much then are they really friends? However girl be your self and be true to yourself enjoy life as a woman that you are inside.....
    davina

a bit nutty
    Yikes Anne!
    Careful, cautious, Anne! Wow! Never thought you'd be busted! That had to be a nerve wracking experience, one that will haunt you for some time no doubt.

To the point of being physically sick. Oh yeah, I've been there with the anxiety and panic. It sucks but with luck it will pass. If it gets to be too much, you'll need some help to deal with it. It can become debilitating. Like your wife said, you need to come up with a game plan. I however am at a loss as to what you can do for damage control. Like I've read here before, once the toothpaste is out of the tube it's tough to put it back in. I've been living under the specter of suspicion for quite a long time, it isn't fun but it gets easier to live with in time.

It's hard to say what this family friend will do. Why does anyone that is not family have a key to your home? Oh, and I knew those lips of your were trouble the moment I saw them! Hot lips sink ships! or was it loose lips...bah whatever.

The potential for damage has been done, you just need to wait it out. Try to stay calm.

Ginger

Anne, it really sounds like this GG friend, who has apologized twice, is trying to tell you that you can trust her with your secret. It's up yo you now to trust her. If you can't talk to her about the situation, at least you might talk to her about trust itself...about how the family has trusted her over the years, etc. etc. She will read between the lines and know you are entrusting her with your reputation. It's like a gift, and she will appreciate it.

Dawn

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I completely agree with Momarie. If you were at home and thats all you had on I wouldn't worry about it much.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've just learned to accept the fact that eventually I will be outted to everyone who knows me.
    Be it through having company come over at unexpected times, my wigs getting delivered to a neighbor, my forgetting to take all my mascara and eye liner off before heading to the office, or just being recgonized here. In many ways I could characterize myself as being careless with all of the risk I take. So I tend to sympathize with those who were careless one too many times, because I know that will be my fate eventually.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Uncomfortable situation, but not the end of the world girl,
    as others have said, she appologised, twice, sounds like she is more embarrassed about it than you..
    How many of us were sprung by their parents when masturbating? And how many of those parents went shopping or to the pub and "well I caught billy wanking today!" No, they mostly are embarrassed about walking in on a very private moment.. (unless you have the prude sex is an evil "sin") kind..

Just ignore it sweets, but if it comes up, just say sometimes you wear your wifes lippy to feel close to her when she's not around.. the taste and feel reminds you of kissing her.. It's been known to happen!
    I..

My Yin is meeting my Yang..
    When people can only see the circle,
    Then I will be complete!

Girlfriend! It's been a week since your misfortune! If you haven't heard anything by now, chances are you wont! True friends will never do or say anything to put you on the spot! I truely hope the best for you! HUGS!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: