Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else prefer a small breasted appearance?

I use to always like BIG breasts.
    The more I dress the smaller look i am more confortable with.
    I love my 34-36D forms. Not real big for my form ... I have thunder thighs and I want a natural feminine figure.

I wanted forms that looked proportionate and were correctly shaped for my age. I selected #6 wide forms that fill out a 38B VS full coverage T-shirt bra perfectly. they look great on my 6'2" 165 pound body! They blend perfectly with what little breast tissue I have so necklines tend to lay close to my skin. This allows me to wear somewhat lower necklines without worrying as much about gaps.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

GG girls I have have dated in the past have come in all sizes and I have enjoyed my experiences with these girls. I am naturally overweight, so I have larger breastforms that hopefully blend in with me and I hope make me look more natural. One of my phobias in accepting my CDing is to avoid cliches of guys in drag with overly large breasts because that is feminine. I think if anything, my forms are too small for my frame as I also have issues with my weight and crave to be slimmer than I am. I have issues :-/

I think proportion is best, and lean on the smaller size. Being 5'11" and 175, 36-38C looks just right.

I am naturally a Very Perky A cup, but do go with a B cup and forms once in awhile...
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

When I first got breast forms, I opted for a size 7, whatever that is. When they arrived, and I put them on, I felt like I was carrying around a balcony worthy of Shakespeare. And although others told me that they looked fine, I felt that they were just too big. I sent them back and asked for a size 6, but they were out of stock. So they sent me a set of size 5 forms instead and hoped that I'd be okay with them.

I am. They are just fine. They give me a bust of around 38 inches, and that looks fine on my frame. Not too big, and not too small. However, to tie this in to the OP's question, I'd say that this is not really a "small breasted appearance". They're just kinda average to normal. But they do show up in a sweater, no doubt.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

i would never dream of using forms' i range from an a to a c cup in bra's and love the feeling of the material on my skin, i also love tweeking my nipples through shear tops.steve
    stevie 0

I definably like the look of small breasts more. In all my dressing I've never had the urge to stuff my shirt or dress. I like the way my body looks and I have no desire to change that. Either way, to each their own.

I like very small breasted GG but for myself i prefer the heavy look.

I prefer small breasted woman,but for myself different sizes for different outfits.

I like to look proportional. Unfortunately I am a larger person so that means the size 12-14 Ta-Ta's.

I was being sold on selecting forms that was proportional to my size resulting in essentially D's (ie I have wide shoulders). They looked way too big and decided to go with my gut and selected 38B's. Looks great (subtle, not "overdone"). Anyways, just a personal preference.

Prefer small breasted. Tried forms and they looked way too big for my broad shoulders. Wife said the smaller breasted looks better, too. So now I just wear a padded bra which gives just a little extra.

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    I'm 6' 135 lbs. waist is about a 29. I own a set of forms that are C's but i am looking into getting a set of B's to help looking a lot more natural. My ex wore 36C and she was 5'10" 120 lbs. That is were I did a lot of my basis for most of my measurements because of the closeness in size and build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IT'S EITHER WE FIGHT OR WE DIE!

This may sound silly but I keep my boobs smaller than my wife's. She loves the way they look and feel and I don't want her to think I am trying to out do her.
    Raychel

I wouldn't mind having slightly larger, naturally-occurring breasts. I'm an almost-A.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

This may come from the fact that androgyny in men and woman is very appealing to me, I prefer small for me, only because it just seems more natural. I'm not one for padding, but I don't look down on it, in any way

well i am 5-9, 190 and have a bit of a gut. when i started cross-dressing i wore 36a bras, which were way to big in the cup area. i got breast forms which make me a 38c. i have lots of pretty bras now and i think the proportion is realistic.

I would prefer a C cup I like the look of nice round not drooping or phony
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

36-b is the size i like to wear

I am tall and skinny (6' and 155lbs). When I started 5 years ago I first bought a pair of c+. Looking back I don't know what I was thinking. Now I often go for a B-. I don't know if that size is the average for my frame, but I am happy with it.

Former Member
    As I get older, I seem to prefer a smaller, proportional look. I go between a 38B and 38C.

Honestly, I think it's what's most appropriate for your frame. If you're a bigger or curvier girl, then larger breasts come with the territory. If you're slim and slinky, then smaller breasts come with that. This goes for GG's as well, btw! Nothing looks more ridiculous than an overly topheavy girl!

While I prefer smaller breasts for myself, I feel it looks better on me. My SO is just the opposite she has large breasts.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I love my massive breastforms. For me, the bigger, the better.