Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What 'item' completes your change?

I enjoy all the different items for their specail enhancement, but I really start to feel like someone else when I put on a lovely hairdo and throw my head back, that first glimpse of makeup and beautiful hair is always special.
    Michelle

the finish touch seems to be the hair for most of us in this post. I am right there with that also I am not complete until I have those long lovely locks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

To be specific I find that it is when I put on mascara and eyeshadow.That's when I feel most like the woman I want("am suppose") to be.

I need my wig, breast forms, femme glasses, and makeup to look like a woman.
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 06-14-2011 at 05:08 PM.

I have to agree with Tina that most of the time it depends. For the full effect though I need my corset. Not sure why but it wouldn't matter what I was wearing the corset would make it complete.

Melissa

For me it's the breast forms. Until I fill out the clothes properly the magic is not fully there.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 06-07-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: grammer

For me it's my hair. That's when I feel complete.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    When I finally give up trying to get my hair just right and say that is as good as it gets today.

Wig. Long, lucious hair spells female to me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I guess for myself it is when I get that last garter strap hooked up to my expensive nylons and the feel of them on my legs.
    Followed by nylon hip huggers and bra/forms.
    I don't know why but the feeling of having my legs/waist covered but still being naked has always made it "that time'. LOL

Well I got home after work today, checked my mail and my long awaited wig had arrived!! Raced through the shower, put on a bra, opaque hose, lacy kinickers, slinky black halter dress and heels, then put on the long auburn red wavy wig with trembling hands..
    OMG, I no longer feel like a guy in femme clothing, it changed the look, it changed the feel! Seeing hair out of the corner of my eyes, looking down and seeing hair over my breasts, feeling it softly tickling my skin.. The sensation! Yes the hair has taken over from the heels in feeling complete! Love it!!

Now I just have to learn wig care, do's and dont's (I hear the go frizzy if brushed?!)
    And getting used to the annoyance of flicking hair out of my face/eyes.. (which is a good annoyance..)

PS; no makeup, my skill in application makes me look like a drag clown!

I..
    Attached Images Attached Images

The things that drive my dressing are eyelashes, makeup (especially lipstick), and high heels. Everything else is necessary for making the transformation complete. But the one thing that makes the most difference in changing a guy into a girl is the wig. Without it, I'm just a guy in makeup and a dress.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 06-09-2011 at 08:33 AM. Reason: inserted omitted word

1.A. Wig 1.B. Minimal Makeup (lipstick, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, eyeliner, dab of rouge on my cheeks)
    1.C. Bra and forms 4. Earrings 5. Finger nail polish 6. Toe Nail Polish

I could be wearing a three piece B2 suit and wing-tip oxfords, and I'd still feel like a girl if I had those six items accomplished.

mine is the hair and makeup so when i look in the mirror i see rhi not r**n

Has to be my ring of power that transforms me into the perfect, large breasted woman!

Haha, wishes aside, for me it has to be the combination of breast forms + wig. If I had to choose one, I'd go wig, as even without forms in, seeing myself with feminine hair (or pretty much hair in general) just gives it that magic touch.... I guess it could be considered my magic wig of transformation!
    With love,
    - Celes

A complete change to my femme self requires a bra and my breast forms and my femme clothes.

Otherwise, I merely only need tinted concealer and eyeliner in order to do a "quick change" into my femme persona. My chest is naturally big, so I usually tuck my stomach in more, tuck my shoulders back and that usually completes it.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    ... my smile and pearl earrings
    Attached Images Attached Images
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Not the first time this has been brought up but my answer is still the same. When the heels go on, I shine!
    regent,

Topping off with a high quality wig puts me over the top. smiling

Silver Member
    The full appearance as Sara and most important now to me is a good tuck and my makeup looking goood! Extra O's are intentional.

Junior Member Princess_of_Hckloins's Avatar
    Its the hair....and the right shade of lipstick ;-)
    [SIZE="3"]Haley[/SIZE]

The Wig,Lipstick and earrings

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Easy...the lipstick.......

Banned Read only
    I must put on a wig. No matter how unfeminine I may appear en femme that wig hitting my shoulders and the back on the neck make me feel feminine. Of course at a distance from my full length mirror, I can pass for a woman since there are no other bodies at home for me to compare my six foot, two hundred pound frame to.

It has to be the wig. It TOTALLY changes my whole appearance. Oh, and I can't forget the perfume..... It just sets the mindset.