Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you like to try RLT for a week?

Last Oct I had the opportunity for 10 days of "full time" , albeit in a "safe enviroment" among other Ladies. By day 7, I was tired of all the work involved and the shaving. Actually took a one day "boy" vacation.
    I thought I might be looked down upon for this, but what surprised me was that there were a number of the other girls doing and thinking the same thing.
    Felt good to return on day 8.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Sure, I'd love to spend a week or a month dressed as I please. It would be a great experience since I only get a few hours a week in reality!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I appreciate the honesty of many of the answers here; it's not a bowl of cherries and it does become a chore after a while. It's nice to have a choice.

My wife's comments recently about the CD busted/nearly busted wearing lipstick was that she doesn't think much about make-up at all since she's been using it about forty-five years by now, "It's just part of my daily routine. I do it to "look" like "me," I suppose, but mostly it's just a habit like brushing my teeth in the morning - I just don't feel right in the morning without taking all the usual steps."

Sexy and exciting stuff, huh?

And so it goes with all things, most of the time.

I spent a week en femme while on vacation. Similar to what others have said, it just became a chore after a while. Most of all the shaving--major permanent hair removal would be crucial if one were to live as a woman for an extended span. It actually was a relief at the end of the week to go back to boy mode--not just because of the extra hair removal, daily makeup, etc., but because I felt like I had to suppress part of my identity to become Wendy, just like I feel like I have to suppress my feminine side when I'm in everyday male mode. Before that experience, I was pretty sure I wasn't TS, but afterward it really confirmed it for me.

Hi,

The real life can be a wake up call if you dont really know with in your self who you are dressing is cool even only for short times no probs. even longer sounds good. if you are a woman & or part of you is then how you work through that will depend on many factors if your closed down & your time is not for a number of years then it can be hard .
    how you accept your self will depend on you.
    My life was one of learning & with out that i would not be where i am now i am stronger because of that time,

If you like iv had two quite different lives yet thats because of how i was perceved tho really for me im am still the same person just able to express more of who i am.

My address to a lot of people was what its like liveing as a woman who is different . much of that has been noted in the posts i meet many people & have many friends i interact with people as a daily part of my life. is it boreing only if you allow your life to be that way. my life is not a chore no way . this is the best part of my life ,

We Jos & i had a hell to go through done that it started just over 14 years ago. my growing started then as being a woman tho i have allways been female yes intersex. my life is fantasic i dont have any restrctions no fear of not being accepted justmy life is one of happyness you know its just so lovely so neat even many of my male friends who i'v known over the years accept me as none other than a woman in my own right. what more can i say. .

Come out with me & youll see i have a full life one that involves so many people & i meet more people where ever i go.
    So then this is my life as a kiwi woman who's been given respect & accepted for who i am,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    I often wonder, if transitoned transgendered women, after a number of years, look in the mirror and feel that magic still?
    hi paula...some folks might bristle at "real life test for a week" as a concept...but i know what you are getting at ...

I felt the magic for many years... i loved putting the finishing touches on my mascara for example..and stepping back to see the wig just right on my head...
    i transitioned....the "magic" totally and completely disappears.
    However, the result is fantastic, it is better than magic, it is REAL..and it is the peace and knowledge of feeling like a whole authentic person...it is a huge relief...

having had all the surgeries i do not miss one opportunity to look at myself in the mirror with satisfaction...it's interesting that i rarely look down at my privates though..when i look at my body, i look at my whole body and just "feel right"..

the being "treated as a woman" part would kill you if you are not transsexual..you would hate it..and don't forget that at least half of the RLT is learning how to cope with your femaleness and how to relate back to people....and it takes a very long time to learn that..

I've had the opportunity to CD for extended periods of time on a number of different ocassions. Every time I had to switch back I cried like a little baby. I just hated the thought of going back.