Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question for crossdressers only. Those in Transition need not answer!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

A Question for crossdressers only. Those in Transition need not answer!

As a crossdresser, do you Tuck on a regular basis? By that, I mean if you do dress enfemme every day do you also Tuck?

I do dress enfemme almost every day, but cannot remember the last time that I actually Tucked!! Although I did father 2 wonderful children, I have never thought of myself as being really endowed. A tight pair of panties usually keeps me not only well covered, but also with a smooth front!! Of course, at my advanced age there is not much happening anyway!!

So what about the rest of you who crossdress regularly? Is Tucking part of your usual dressing program, and if so do you use a Gaff, or what? Let the rest of us know!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I always tuck when i dress, having a bulge while enfemme doesn't look right you know. So I usually use a small pair of panties or a thong (no tape) and it seems to work just fine.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

I only need any regular tight panties to keep everything under control..I guess I am lucky on that department

Silver Member
    I also now tuck whenever i dress which is between 4 and 10 times per month but not in the summer. ...NoName you mention using a thong. Then I tuck the boys go away and the rest is tucked btween my legss. How does a thong keep it all in place? I use a firm control panty with more coverage but would try the thong if i better understood how it works. Thanks, Sara

I used to but now I don't really have to. I just wear panties that are tight fitting and nothing shows when I wear a dress. Billie Jean

I don't think I've ever properly tucked with tape and all, but my panties are tight enough to keep my skirt from lifting up and from bulges showing. Though, the bulge is still obvious when I've got nothing over the panties, so I'm always quick to get my clothes on!

It really depends on what I'm wearing! Like tight fitting jeans or a tight skirt! Then I'll tuck!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm all tucked up! Everytime I dress I have to tuck the boys away to feel right and to look right. I really dont have that much to hide anyway but I enjoy the look and feel when I do. I use spanx or similar tight spandex panties or control top pantyhose works well too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

No. For me it's about the tactile feeling of the clothes, not about anything else.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm with NoName on tucking! NOTHING fem about twigs and berries!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I also now tuck whenever i dress which is between 4 and 10 times per month but not in the summer. ...NoName you mention using a thong. Then I tuck the boys go away and the rest is tucked btween my legss. How does a thong keep it all in place? I use a firm control panty with more coverage but would try the thong if i better understood how it works. Thanks, Sara
    I use 2, or more, tite panties worn BACKWARDS! No chance of fallout that way, Sara!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just tuck the boys and let the rest be held down by tight undies.

I've never tucked. I wear I thong when I'm dressed confortably. I guess I'm too small to even need to tuck lol
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Never. I've never even looked at the information about how.

Ooj, you don't want that unsightly bulge down there do you...?

Anna x

Wow, since I've been growing my nails into a more feminine shape, it seems this keyboard has started to go against me...I'll have to learn it all over again.
    Anna x

I got just lil' bits, so I do tuck 'em away. I made a home-made gaff from the waist section of a pair of size 'A' pantyhose. I wear it 75% of the time either en femme or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tuck whenever I dress. It looks better to me to be as smooth as possible.

Yes I do, Every night and whenener I am dressed, Just a nice girdle will hold everything in its place just fine for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I tuck every time I wear panties (which is all the time). It just looks and feels much more feminine, having a nice flat front.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I will wear a bikini bottom that is really tight, it hides those little things very well

Pantyhose keeps everything in place for me.

Tuck when wearing anything fem includling bed clothes.

depends on what I'm wearing, like Cynthia, with a tight skirt, or leggings, anything really sung fitting, then some times, just to feel more feminine. other days, just don't feel like being bothered, thats what broom skirts are for.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I have never tucked...sounds painful (ouch). Snug underwear a loose clothing does it for me.
    ~Maxi
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I do not tuck at all, regardless of what I wear (though since I do not go out it is not much of an issue). Not tucking is one of the few boundaries my SO has asked of me and considering how accepting and supportive she is of me there is no way I am crossing that without her approval. She is softening on things so maybe in the future and since we both want one more child together (we each have two from previous marriages) I do not want to take any chances anyway.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Skippy and the boys are tucked probably 99 percent of the time. I have grown up children but do not have to worry anymore since nothing works below the belt and hence have a total lack of desire. Since I am at home or on the road I am dressed most of the time. The only time I am dressed as a male is to get groceries, gas or to get building supplies. Even then I am tucked. As a child I figured out how to do it and sometimes would. I just like it. I use cut off panty hose shaper tops or right now I am using Flexis Hi cut Ultra Firm Control panties.