Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question for crossdressers only. Those in Transition need not answer!

I tuck whenever I get the chance to dress. I like the look of a flat front and I use a tight panty to keep it where it belongs. I alwaays seem to have a bulge if I don't tuck.

I only rarely tuck, if at all. It's uncomfortable, and I rarely go out anywhere, so what would be the point? If I'm wearing a tight dress or skirt, then I'll tuck. Otherwise, my pantyhose holds everything in place well enough for me to not worry about it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Yes I tuck regularly...I actually tuck 24/7 whether I am dressed enfemme or drab...it's something that I have addressed in therapy and is important to me as a TG.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I am tucked 24/7, I don't like the feeling of the extra bits hanging out.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Thats where wearing petticoats comes in handy, thats one thing, I never have to worry about!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina always has the "boy and the twins" put away. I also tuck whenever I wear jeans, as they are all tight women's jeans and not doing so would create...well...it would be clearly noticed. When I was 20 being noticed was cool, but I'm 60 and I'm sure my wife is not unhappy with keeping the advertising down to a minimum!

After a couple of tries I began to figure it out and I now tuck rather easily with low-rise bikini panties, low-rise thongs, or a gaff. I retuck after every time I need to use the "facilities". The retuck takes 10 seconds and I'm off!

tina

Since my skirts and dresses are always kinda short, I always tuck.No tape though (ouch!) I use only Hanes waist smoother pantyhose
    and a pad.This works well for me.It creates a smooth front, it feels very good and is very ladylike.....dana.

Really not much to tuck; and wearing a body briefer pretty much makes my genital area indistinguishable from the female body parts as well.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    I have always tuck even before I knew what tucking was for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I also now tuck whenever i dress which is between 4 and 10 times per month but not in the summer. ...NoName you mention using a thong. Then I tuck the boys go away and the rest is tucked btween my legss. How does a thong keep it all in place? I use a firm control panty with more coverage but would try the thong if i better understood how it works. Thanks, Sara
    Hey sara
    In regards to thongs, what i do is try to tuck really well to only have to wear a thong, but if that doesnt hold i just wear a small pair of panties over that. its pretty simple
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

When not directly called for it seems to tuck itself enough out of the way not to be a problem and since most of my clothes are tighter in other more problem areas I haven't yet had to really worry this one yet.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

I used to never tuck, just wear panties or a thong, because I thought I would do something wrong and it would hurt.

The other night I finally pushed myself to see if I could do it. It took me a minute or two but I figured it out and actually felt more comfortable not tucking. Now I tuck everytime I dress.

I rarely tuck. It really depends upon the outfit.
    Michelle

i am rather small in that department which i used to be very unhappy about but now i love it i wear panties that are a size too small and it gives me a very smooth feminine look. When I wear a bathing suit that is wear i look the most passable

I use to not tuck, I liked the feeling of pantyhose on my 'twig'. Now I find myself tucking w/ no tape. I like the look and it makes me feel more feminine. I haven't tucked in male mode; may want kids someday.

Former Member
    Rarely, I find it to be very uncomfortable.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Never, but then again I don't have much to hide.....finally....a benefit.....

I tuck every day...all day. I wear my panties 24/7 and like them a bit on the snug side so I can tuck. I enjoy the feeling of having all that out of the way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joanna4 View Post
    I've never tucked. I wear I thong when I'm dressed confortably. I guess I'm too small to even need to tuck lol
    lol same here never been too big in that dept

I'm also lucky enough to be so small. So a briefer works well for me.

I only tuck when I leave the house and go out in a public environment. The public side of me is all about presentation....mainly because I don't want to get spotted, and have someone become fixated that something is not right. Yeah, I'm not perfect, but there are just some things I don't want to give away. I'd rather have people questioning my gender than reaffirming it, unless it's female of course.

At home, I'm all about comfort.

I am en femme nearly every day and never "tuck".
    Hugs, Carole

I rarely tuck. As someone who is slightly more heavy in the panty area ( not bragging, just a fact) I find it really hard to find underwear that works. i have used a gaffe, but it just hurt after a while. And if I tuck normally it kinda makes me look like a Did the number 2 in my panties!

So I Just semi tuck so its not bulging and stay away from pants and shorts! LOL

i tuck everyday... it's become a part of my life...i've tried to tape but ouch! haven't quite got the hang of it.. tucking with tight panties or bikini bottoms works the best for me...

I'm not overly endowed I'd say average to slightly smaller than average down under. When dressed I always tuck and wear a gaff under tight fitting panties. I love seeing a smooth flat front besides it's not ladylike to show a bulge.