Thread: Sexy Time

Smile Sexy Time

Sometimes I feel it's a waste of time dressing in my sexy underwear for my CDing boyfriend. We have a fantastic sex life and we often dress up for sexy time but I'm not sure if he finds his attire more attractive than mine???

Go along with it. If it's not broken, why fix it? If you both have a healthy sex life, he's not bothered, and respectfully you also, then leave it alone. Have a happy normal life. I'm sure your partner will love you unconditionally

i have a beautiful wife who supports my dressing, and while it is a sexual experience for me to be the sexy one it does not diminish my eye's lustful appreciation for the sight of her in something lacy slinky or leather

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    If you think he views sex undies as attractive on him, imagine how attractive he thinks sex undies are on the woman he loves.
    IMO, you shoud definately keep on wearing them.

While I like to get prettied up for my Polar Bear,,, I would also apreciate it if she in turn would return the faveor now and again.

You could always try that thing which seems so rare in relationships these days: communicating. Asking a question, no assumptions.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Uh, Jayne? If your CD still has his equipment, there's a SURE FIRE WAY to tell what turns him on! It's even MORE RELIABLE than asking him!

If you're not aware of what I'm talking about, u may have a more pressing issue than bad communication!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

^ ^ ^ What Barbara and Karen said.

You say you sometimes dress up for sexual intercourse, which leads me to believe that you also have sexual intercourse when you two aren't dressed to the 9s. Can he get it up then? If so, then what's the problem? When he's dressed it's super hot...it's his fantasy!!! It's probably more taboo and interesting than "normal" sex, so...yeah, he's probably a bit more excited. But, I guarantee he's also turned on by you and influenced by what you are wearing. (My SO says we are two hot lesbians when we get together like this). Anyway, test your hypothesis. Wear some granny panties and a mumu to bed and see if he is a little disappointed hahaha
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Communication is critical to any good relationship. Talk to your partner. Figure it out together. Of course, some men don't always understand their own feelings, even if they are part female, so the other advice is also good.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Lucky... I was just going to the local convent to put in an application... Sigh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Haydée (pronounced Heidi) silhouette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayne1963 View Post
    Sometimes I feel it's a waste of time dressing in my sexy underwear for my CDing boyfriend. We have a fantastic sex life and we often dress up for sexy time but I'm not sure if he finds his attire more attractive than mine???
    just bc he wants to feel sexy, that doesn't mean he's not into you!
    flicker on a TV screen... everything's more than it seems
    the mighty backward fall, stare at the lights on the wall
    and I swear to this - she felt like velvet

Is this "sexy" underwear you speak of difficult to get into or something? I don't quite get your gripe. The most important thing is DO YOU FEEL SEXY IN IT? His feelings honestly should come second when it comes to your sexy wear.

If you like it, and feel good in it, then wear it. I know if I had an SO I would love to see her in sexy stuff, AND want to wear mine, that would not detract my attraction to her. Not in the least.

I recall when the GG and I were both in zippered leggings for work (her idea). I felt "hot" and she looked great. She said the same. I was still very much attracted to, despite how I felt about my garb.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Let me echo what's been mentioned above: "Dressing" for your partner has two facets. One facet is to induce interest from your partner. The other facet is to induce excitement in one's self. As a number of people have mentioned, you can discern both of those excitements pretty easily .

But the bottom line is communication. Consider: Your SO's dressing is accomplishing both of the goals listed above (I hope) and all you need to do is ask what she likes for You to wear (however briefly you may wear it!). At that point you don't have any uncertainties!

Have fun!

tina

Tell him! My wife had the same feelings. He's probably admiring himself too much and forgetting about you. I did that! We do get to into ourselves and you need to remind him that its "our" fun. Easy fix love. Just tell him

Your kidding right? I can't speak for all cd's, but trust me, "we" would rather see you in sexy underwear than "us", LOL.

I adore my wife and she turns me on no matter what she is wearing, however I am even more attracted when she wears anything sexy, especially sexy underwear. Even though I can turn myself on with what I wear, it is not as strong as seeing my wife in something sexy. Put both together and even better.

I am sure your boyfreind finds you incredibly attractive, probably no matter what you wear. Men do however tend to be very visual so if your looking to get a "rise" out of him, sexy underwear is a great start!

He probably appreciates your sexy attire a lot more than the average man. Most guys just want to quickly "peel the wrapper off the candybar," and get on to the next stage. Appreciate the fact that he can be impressed by your "efforts."

Peace and Love, Joanie

By having a loving and supporting S.O., like it sounds like you are, I can,t imagine how a thought like that could cross his mind! I'm sure he loves you looking sexy! So don't give it a second thought! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Whats wrong with everybody wearing sexy underwear? When I put on something sexy, and if the wife puts on something sexy, how can that not make it all better, it shows caring and interest, even if you don't think he See's it as a turn on, it still shows you care, and that is the biggest turn on of all!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I love lingerie, on her or on me. It's great when she dolls up!

Platinum Member
    Its by no means a waste of time. I love it when my wife wears sexy little things. For us, a big part of the fun is dressing for each other, and living out the f/f fantasy together.