Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Change Clothes Constantly?

Aspiring Member

Do You Change Clothes Constantly?

Hi Ladies:

Are any of you like me? That is, I never seem to be satisfied with anything I’m wearing! I can lay out an outfit for the day; do my morning routine of primping, shaving, and make-up, then don what I thought was the perfect outfit……Then in less than an hour it happens……..THE DOUBT

I begin to think thought like “I‘d like to try this blouse……….Or “Maybe the skirt would be more fun”……….Yada yada yada!!!! It’s not unusual for me to go thru 4 or 5 complete clothing changes in a day.

All this time my Sweetie is watching this in a bemused fashion. “You’re still just “Playing” at being a girl after all these years!”

Do any of you other ladies experience this, and if so; how did you get past it?

Danielle

I too do the same thing as you do sometimes. I guess that it is because we don't do this everyday, and deep down, we just want to wear all of our clothes...hence the changing constantly. I know that I can be dressed to the 9's, sit down to watch a little tv with my wife, and in 10 minutes, I decide to go and change my outfit totally...down to my shoes...

I sometimes change my mind on something as I dress. But when I’m done that’s it for the day.
    But if the post man delivers that new dress during the day then the temptation to try it on is overwhelming. So I give in.

SUZY

Nope... Obviously I must have such good taste that the outfit I put on is the one I wear all day! Lol. More liikely I'm too damn lazy to change... Plus I might muss my makeup!! Ekkkkk....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I used to be that way - changing outfits constantly. I wanted to wear everything I could while I could. I do not do that very often now. I can dress daily (after work) and I feel much better about just wearing one outfit knowing I can try a different outfit tomorrow.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Are you kidding me, This happens all the time to me. If I get time to dress, I am getting changed every half hour. Never satisfied with what I am wearing.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I just change when I need to! Such as, I wont wear the nice outfit that I wore to town after I get back home if I'm going to change the oil in my truck!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    There have been periods in time where I was like this as well..I wa always trying to mix and match what I had on hand to put togther some new look...after a while I had pretty much tried all the combinations available to me and it became a lot easier to put an outfit together and feel comfortable with my choices for the day.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

That used to be me before I came out to my spouse. Now that only happens when we are going out and I can't decide what to wear.
    I used to think it was a problem having only one outfit that I wore all the time. Now I have a closet full of clothes and the decision process is the problem...nicer problem though I think.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm kinda like Suzy. I might try on a few different outfits, but once I find the right combination, that's it for the day.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Aspiring Member
    Danielle Gee, If I had as many outfits as you and Karren Hutton, I might consider high frequency changes but once I snap the bra closed and slip the forms in and jack up the gaff firmly my female feelings are set and the clothes is closed.

Only when I'm rough on clothes especially when I play hard. Call me a female Sgt. Fury I guess . Usually when I change them(i.e. after a night of dancing) they are sweaty, ragged, trashed or all of the above.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Why would you not want to change? It's fun! When I'm dressing at home and know I'm not going out I'll change outfits on a regular basis, always searching for some new combination or look that I like. However, if I'm going out I'm in the same thing all day or all evening. But even when I get home or back to my room, I may try on a couple of other things, just because it's an enjoyable experience.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Happens with GGs too. And, then I am usually too lazy to hang the clothes that were barely worn back up, so they stay on the floor and need to be washed by the end of the week.

My SO gets a little annoyed with outfit changes. In male mode, he can throw whatever on and just go. I'm always taking forever trying to figure out what I am going to wear. (Does it match my makeup? What about my hair?) No matter how stuffed my closet is, I never have ANY clothes. And, if I decide to wear my sorority letters that day and he wants to go out drinking with me, I have to make ANOTHER outfit change to get out of my letters. So, on average, I wear about 2-3 outfits a day. I have whatever I roll out of bed and grab to make it to my 8AM class. I have what I think is suitable for work. And, then I have my outfit for later that night when I am out with my friends. If we count bed clothes, it's 4 outfits total.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I can do two or three outfits while deciding what I'm going to wear, but once it's picked, that's it for the day. My wife sometimes wonders if it's all about the clothes, then why not change and change, as often as you can, but then she doesn't. I dress often enough, what I don't get tried today, just might be tomorrows cute outfit.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I like to change into several outfits when I get dressed. I think it might be me acting like young girl. If you ever notice they change their wardrobe almost every hour. I reserve the right to change my mind and my outfits. A girl has to have fun!!!!!

I lay out my outfit the night before, and that is the one for the day. I only change when it is time to chill, then it is into leggings and t shirts, or anything else considered "slob" attire!

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I don't have enough femme clothes to have this option yet. All in due time, I suppose.

Aspiring Member
    OMG! Are you kidding??? Not only do I have to budget my time for putting on my make up, I need to set aside an extra 20 to 30 minutes to find just the right outfit.

I have let my hair grow longer, long enough that it almost touches my shoulders, and every two weeks or so I go to get my hair done. My hair salon is one of the places where I go dressed, followed by shopping or the nail salon. Well, I am almost always running late because I don't know the exact look that I am trying to achieve and of course, I want to be accepted by the other girls at the places where I will be going. When I finally pick that colorful top, I need to find an acceptable bottom: skirts and a pedicure don't mix plus do I want to run around with those ugly "flip flops" they give you when you get your pedi? Absolutely not! So now acceptable shoes/sandals don't match the bottom that you change and now you need to find a different top. Now back to the jewelry; my earrings don't match the color scheme of the outfit and my lipstick is too bold a color for the pastels in my top. Now you know why I'm always running late!

LOL, this just happened to me yesterday. Usually I'm pretty easy with my male attire. Cargo shorts and a t-shirt, button down or polo. Don't give it much thought. Yesterday we went to the Pride Parade in LA. I knew I was wearing white womens 3.5" inseam shorts and originally I wanted to wear a black woman's top. I also wanted to wear some pink panties as I knew if someone looked close they could see the color. I then changed to teal panties and a light blue shirt, then changed to a pink/mauve shirt and pink panties. That's what I finally settled on. My GF was laughing saying she has never seen me change cloths so many times!
    Don't be a drag, just be a queen

Yeah. I'll admit I've done that. Usually ten to fifteen minutes before I leave to go out somewhere. It's a pain when you start second guessing yourself like that. Then later I think "Alright. This outfit just isn't going to work. I should have stuck with the first one."
    It's always a GIRL'S right to change her mind. Isn't it?
    How do you get past it? Lock the darn closet door after you've taken out your first choice and hide the key!!!(A Timelock, like they have on bank vaults,work too.)
    vault.jpg
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Yep, me too. Some days I'll change three or four times. As soon as I change a skirt, the shoes don't match so I have to change them too. Then, I'll think of what elese goes with that skirt and the tops will change three or four times too... Somedays, I spend the night before picking out my outfit in my mind and then checking the weather to see if I want to venture out into the real world. That'll change which outfit to wear again.... Decisions, decisions, decisions. But it's all fun.

Renne.....

Banned Read only
    I usually stay with one outfit when I have only six or seven hours to be en femme. When I have 24/7 time I do change outfits. During the day it usually gets warm in the summer- a blistering 75. A night it will fall into the 50's. So, during the day I'll be wearing a knee length dress, usually sleeveless. During the evening cool temps I change into a floor length dress with at least cap sleeves. If I'm going to take a drive, I'll change back into a shorter dress so I do not drive my heel into the hem of my dress. Even if it is cool, I'll change into a knee length dress for a evening walk.

I do change a lot when I dress. I don't dress often and I find I want to "test drive" many combinations.
    Mary

Do You Change Clothes Constantly?

Oh God Yes! Even when I go to the support group I can't decide what to wear so I take a spare outfit. And of course a spare wig... and shoes..... and jewellery....

I'm pretty certain I'm indecisive

Zoe