Thread: Dont know what to do

Dont know what to do

Hey everyone this is my first time posting and i've just been having some troubles and just looking for some help. So i just started dressing very recently just putting on some clothes a wig maybe some makeup nothing to oveer the top but i only ever do this when im alone and know that no one is going to be around. I have noticed the more i dress the more and more i want to do it all the time and i really dont know where to get more clothes or wigs or maybe even some help with outfits and makeup. this is all so new to me i'm kinda just nervous and scared but also very excited so if anyone has some tips on good places to get some clothes or just some one that wants to talk that would be great

also breast forms i was loooking at those and i wouldnt mind getting some i just dont know where to get them i'm worried about ordering stuff online and having it shipped here as i dont live alone just worried some one might open it.

Hi, I'm Anna. You in the US or the UK.?

A x
    Anna x

haha actually i'm from Canada

What part of Canada? Iam out on the West Coast. I have had the same problem with ordering items, so what I did was rented a mailbox at one of those UPS stores. That way I am the only one that has access to it. I have also found that JC Penny ships to Canada but with the pending postal strike that could be a issue. There are also a tons of CD freindly stores that ship eithier Fed Ex or UPS.

Hope this helps.

Thrift stores are great for finding out your sizes ect w/o breaking the bank.
    At first look for basic pieces that you can build many outfits around;
    That way when you find something unique on sale you have something to wear it with.
    (Black,navy or denim skirt, simple pair of basic pumps nice blouse camis ect.)

yes that does actaully thanks i didnt know u can do that lol

Well, welcome to the site and congratulations on your first post! I think if you look around the site you will find a lot of different answers to your questions. I looked at youtube videos for makeup tips but I also have a supportive girlfriend that helped me the most.

I prefer to buy my clothes online right now (I am not out in the open yet) and mostly shop off Ebay or Walmart.com. Both are easy to shop at and Ebay is relatively inexpensive if you have the time and patience (there are issues with sizes so be forewarned). When I was married (my ex wife did not know about my dressing) I kept a seperate post office box to have items shipped too. I felt awkward at first afraid the post office guys would look on the labels to ask why I was recieving wigs through the mail but after awhile I got used to it (and did not care what they thought).

I bought relatively inexpensive breast forms off ebay but they are not very "passable". If you look around the site though there are numerous posts about good forms and I am sure one of the girls here would love to discuss it with you if you ask them.

GOOD LUCK!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Clothing: stores that sell clothes. But as for ordering online, if you're JUST worried about what the packaging says on the box, at glamourboutique.com ( a CD items business ) they ship in boxes with nothing telling on it- even the from spot of the address label just says something like "GB Enterprises."
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Well if you just want to chat you can just send me a message through <-- AIM or Yahoo, I'm always on and love to chat with people who share my interests! Or just PM me.

As for my advice, Amazon is a terrific place to buy new clothes. They've got a great selection and great deals, I just got a hundred dollar prom dress for 15 bucks! And best of all, their packaging is almost universal due to their popularity so nobody will think anything of it, and the return address is just "Amazon Shipping Center". For makeup I recommend going to a beauty supply store and buying tons of different shades of the dollar stuff so that you can find the right look and practice your technique, then buy those shades in a higher quality brand.

Don't worry about the nervousness, that will soon pass as you spend time here seeing how many people out there are like you!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've bought tons of things on line. I get them at my work address. I've NEVER received anything that indicated WHAT was inside the package! If anyone asks what's in the package, I just say something I ordered for a gift! For some reason, "gift", always stops the questions!

If u have questions, u can probably PM ANYONE here, New. We're a friendly lot! But, u need 10 posts first, I believe!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!