Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Male Funk

The notion that you might be sick with something really bad is ridiculous. You don't have to be sick to give up cd'ing. There are lots of things and mine appears to be a changing of focus in my life. I am preparing to go through a divorce and right now I am exploring what I really want in life. That thought process has been at the root cause for the funk.

My mind has been dominated lately by the fact that I want to travel to Europe this fall. I have thought about it a great deal. Most of this is just circumstances changing in my life and I am not sure where it will lead, but I am there for the ride.
    Michelle

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    Anybody else hit these kind of change after being very out and about for a long period of time?
    I'm not very out and about, like you are, but I get out on occasion and I've experienced the pendulum swing. I think of it in terms of the Yin/Yang wheel. It's constantly turning. One week the female side is up, and a week or two later it's down. Laissez les femmes temps rouler (et rétourner toujours).