Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got outed by a neanderthal

I got outed by a neanderthal

My wife and I were out hitting some garage sales. Kind of a girls thing we do on weekends. At this particular sale, the lady of the house was a thirty something hotty. I may present as female but I still like women. I looked at her and my gaze might have lingered maybe a little too long. Her redneck husband who I noticed a little too late saw me looking. Now he had been drinking all afternoon. At least that was my conclusion from the pile of empty Bud Lite cans. He swaggered, or maybe staggered up to me and said "what are you looking at?" In that tone of voice only a beered up neanderthal can do. Right away I thought "oh shit here we go". What booze boy didn't know was that (and I think I may have said this before) my male side can be somewhat aggressive. Since I was presenting as female I acted a little scared by this hoping he would back off. The thing is the only thing keeping me from mopping the driveway with his skinny ass was me wanting to preserve the illusion that I was indeed female. If he outed me all bets were off as at the point that the proverbial cat was out of the bag I would have nothing to lose. Even tho my wife who knew what would happen and his wife were trying to diffuse the situation he just kept pushing my boy buttons. Then he said it! Yep right there in his driveway with a dozen or so people now gathered around he said "I want you f$%^ing lesbians off my property now!!!!
    It took a few seconds for what he had just said to sink in. What! Wait he didn't say tranny he said lesbian. So I gave my wife a kiss right in front of him which seemed to really bother him. Then his wife gave us each a hug and apologized for his behavior at which time it looked as if he was going to be sick. We told her it was Ok and left. For the next several miles all we could do was laugh. I just got outed as a lesbian. Feels like I've passed some sort of important milestone. Ain't life grand?
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wish I was a fly on the wall at THAT garage sale.

P.S. This is me slapping your hands for checking out other women while your wife was standing there.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

What a great story, Michelle! You handled that perfectly. Bravo!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    How does it feel to be out by a Neanderthal?? Wish I could have been there!!

I am a CD, but I have been checking out women since I was old enough to know what a female was!! I always told my late wife and the rest of my family, when I quit looking close the lid because I will be dead!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I would say more importantly..What did your wife think about being outed as a Lesbian...?

I say this all the time, even about myself....Things like this are only funny when they happen to someone else....
    XXXOOO
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I wish I was a fly on the wall at THAT garage sale.

P.S. This is me slapping your hands for checking out other women while your wife was standing there.
    Hahaha ,,love the P.S.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Marie View Post
    I would say more importantly..What did your wife think about being outed as a Lesbian...?

XXXOOO
    That came up once before. We were in home depot looking at paint colors and I cautioned her about talking about colors that "we" would like in "our" home lest someone think her to be a lesbian. i received the "I don't give a s&*t what people think speach so i'm pretty sure she was Ok with it. Like I said we laughed all the way home.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He was drinking Bud LIGHT? Couldn't handle the full stuff huh?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    He was drinking Bud LIGHT? Couldn't handle the full stuff huh?
    well from the OP's post the redneck was describe as having a slim build "The thing is the only thing keeping me from mopping the driveway with his skinny ass was me wanting to preserve the illusion that I was indeed female." I'm of a slim build and 2 Smirnoff ices get me a bit buzzed

Great story Michelle. I'm still waiting for my turn to happen. You handled it beautiflly. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

the happy camper
    That's classic. What a funny story!

Well, I never dreamed of anyone being outed like you were! Amazing and funny how the situation could be defused like that. I can still imagine your stress level was on overload though - I am glad you got away with a laugh.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

That's the best story of the year! I think I'll leave it at that so I can laugh myself to bed! Thank you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    The thing that struck me was the poor wife,saddled with that poor excuse for a husband guy sounds like a complete tosser.From your description of the incident she seemed like a decent,rational person
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

What a story!! I wish I could have seen that whole situation occur! I'm sure his wife is not exactly loving life with him.

LOL totally not what I expected to happen. Glad to see you got a good laugh at it
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

What a great way to respond in a way that could have escalated in to something with some or some unintended consequences. Way to go I also could go either way in reacting but I like your way best.

When I closed my glass studio and went back to college again, I had lots of garage sales. I practically financed that college degree by selling my glass work like that every week-end. I think "garage sales" and flea markets are a riot. It is like an "amateur practice session" for a regular retail store atmosphere. There seems to be some unspoken assumption that the typical rules of social etiquette do not apply.

It gives you a peek at what those people in the car next to you at a traffic like are really like...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Michelle, you have no one to blame but yourself, running around with a woman, as a women, checking out a third woman, what was the poor drunk sap to think, after all if you act like a lesbian, you will be mistaken for one. His wife did sound nice though.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

A neanderthal eh,I love them,especially when they make it physical,I get to be the real me.

Sorry but at my age,I'm really sick of the stupids out there,the bullies,you know who I'm talking about,the ones who should be neutered so they can't contaminate the human gene pool.

I have noticed many extremely intelligent folks in here,one of you must have a medical/chemistry degree,please,I beg of you,invent a cure for stupidity.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Thats just too funny

I wonder if his poor wife told him later just how much of an idiot he was
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am glad this story had a happy ending, It certainly could have gone the other way real easy.
    I really feel sorry for his wife, No woman should have to deal with a man like that.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gold Member
    Great story Michelle. That'll give you both something to laugh about for a long time to come. I'm just glad you didn't have to "bitch-slap" him clear across the driveway, but then again, he would have to live up to the fact that a lesbian taught him some manners!!!!!

Imagine being at his work the next day when he had to eplain that he got the snot beat out by a lesbian.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Lynn View Post
    A neanderthal eh,I love them,especially when they make it physical,I get to be the real me.

Sorry but at my age,I'm really sick of the stupids out there,the bullies,you know who I'm talking about,the ones who should be neutered so they can't contaminate the human gene pool

I have noticed many extremely intelligent folks in here,one of you must have a medical/chemistry degree,please,I beg of you,invent a cure for stupidity.
    Probably a lot of these people will end up taking themself out of the gene pool, not fast enough though !!!
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do