Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultimate fantasies for involuntary crossdressing

I'm not sure if 'forced' is the correct word but let's see where this idea goes.

It's been said that many people don't know how to 'let go' sexually and truly enjoy intense sexual pleasure and release. Many women 'hold back' and experience only a small amount of pleasure because they are not truly in tune with their own bodies and are apprehensive and afraid of being 'out of control' of their sexual response.

It would seem that many men are as well. Other men only know how to 'get theirs' and are not capable of satisfying their SOs.

Now it's also been said that only a woman truly knows how to make love to a woman and only a man knows how to truly make love to a man. After all, we usually know how our bodies work and what excites us. I'm not sure how the man think works, but I DO know what gives ME satisfaction as a man and I try to be both attentive and receptive to my SOs needs as a woman.

My fantasy, if you could call it one, would be to be enfemme and have my SO seduce me and make love to me as she would want to be made love to by another woman (a nice CD lesbian fantasy?). Teach me, if you will as if I were a woman who truly needed to be made to 'let go' and enjoy all the nuances of every little touch, every kiss, every stroke. 'Force' me I suppose, to totally abandon myself to the pure joy of sexual release with another woman.

Then, make love to me enfemme, as if she were a man wanting to please his woman.

So here is the inexperienced woman, learning about herself from a lesbian lover and who is then made love to by a 'man' as a woman would like to be made love to by a man. MMmmmmmm.......Kinky!

No restrictions, no boundaries as long as the loving is done completely, with passion, consideration and love. In THAT situation, I could give as well as receive, with total abandon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    I have forced masculinization fantasies.
    I would have to dress as a lumberjack and go to Lowes to buy an ax and a chainsaw that I would be cutting down trees with.
    People would be calling me "sir, bro, man, he, dude, big guy..."

While indulging in this deviant fantasy, I like to wear a flannel shirt and steel toe boots while I "self-serve".
    Underdressed I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Actually, my wife suggested this one when we were driving home from a Christmas party last year. I had been the only male present, and so far as I know, only my wife knew I was wearing a wine colored camo, matching mesh tights and thong under my drabs.

The conversation among the ladies had gotten pretty randy - one of her co workers has been into all sorts of stuff, including a recent stint as an exotic dancer and some swinging. While we talked about this on the way home, my wife teased that she was thinking about revealing my little secret to the girls, and asked what I would have done if she'd asked me to show what I was wearing underneath. Since then, that's become a rather common element of our foreplay.
    All kinds of interesting (and fun) possibilities here.
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-28-2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: merged 3 consecutive posts

Platinum Member
    we've explored and enjoyed many of them. But I believe my wife's greatest fantasy, maybe not even a fantasy, is to be able to share my secret with her friends. I'm a little apprehensive, but now I'm dressing more fem in public anyway, and our neighbor lady knows, so maybe next Christmas!

When I was in college there was a really horrible snowstorm and I could not get home (it was a commuter college). Instead I went to a friend's house who lived near the subway system (it was a friend who was a girl). In addition to me, three of her sorority sisters were also staying over at her house because of the storm.

In the years since then, I've frequently fantacized that the four girls suggested we play strip poker, but in the interest of fairness we all wear the same number of articles of clothes...it was the days of women wearing girdles, slips and nylons. They insist that I dress up in their clothes and they put a pair of panties on me, as well as a panty girdle and the half slip, bra and nylons.

This has always been my favorite fantasy.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Quote Originally Posted by SusanQ View Post
    In the years since then, I've frequently fantacized that the four girls suggested we play strip poker, but in the interest of fairness we all wear the same number of articles of clothes...it was the days of women wearing girdles, slips and nylons. They insist that I dress up in their clothes and they put a pair of panties on me, as well as a panty girdle and the half slip, bra and nylons. This has always been my favorite fantasy.
    So crossdresser poker would be if you win a hand, you get to put something feminine on. First one fully transformed wins. Then you play strip poker: losing hands require something feminine to come off. Last one still dressed wins. Still wanna play? Losing hands require putting on an article of guy clothing. eeek

Platinum Member
    Hi Bret, Just one fanatsy that someday my wife will accept my dressing.

Orchid

Deal me in! When and were is the game?

Platinum Member
    rather than poker, my wife and I envisioned a game of truth or dare with several of her female friends/co workers. I already know what she'd ask me and what the dare would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Getting caught by your parents crossdressing so like the getting caught smoking and making you smoke the whole pack, they take away all your male clothes and force you to live as their new little daughter..
    Karen: this one happened to me. I was in the 1st or 2nd grade and my father threatened to dress me up as a girl and send me to school like that. CHILLS all over...scared the bejezzus out of me. Probably cured me for at least a month :-). I will never forget that threat however, about the same time I was reading about Brer Rabbit and how he pleaded with the fox not to throw him into that briar patch.

Jennifer the bunny

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    Michelle3, I remember a show from a few years ago where men were in a competition to see if they could become as feminine as possible. I too can't recall the name of the show but wish they would run another segment....
    I remember the show, it was called "He's a Lady" on TBS. Several guys showed up to a reality show to compete for $250,000 as the all American Male. When they got there they were greeted by the host who told them to win, they had to compete as women. Their wives and girlfriends were taken backstage and told about the contest. The guys who agreed were sent to the on stage beauty salon for their body waxing, acrylic nails, wig fitting, makeup, etc. It was a cool show to watch. It is on youtube if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ZTT...eature=related

Another movie that was a gender bender was Called "Switch" an arrogant guy is reincarnated as a woman to see if he can make it to heaven.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103016/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5aC88gu6U

I think the attraction to a forced feminized fantasy" is when one is a crossdresser or TG and has yet to accept themselves. By having a fantasy like this it allows them to mentally enjoy the feminine feelings without the guilt associated with why they have not yet accepted themselves yet. Weather it be religion, society's nonacceptance, etc., if your fantasy leaves you helpless or faultless then you get the mental enjoyment without the guilt. "I was blackmailed into making myself look and act feminine therefore it is not my fault". Those here are usually a step above this, as they have accepted themselves and are in a journey of self discovery uninhibited by the guilty conscience. Many may have started with these fantasy's, and evolved. Oh, and if I had to pick one it would involve a beauty salon and the works, followed by an outing of shopping for cloths. I wonder if "what not to wear" show could help a girl out?

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I was born in 1941 just before WII. After the war stories filtered out about Jewish boys that were made to dress as girls so as to deceive the Germans. Germans would pull the pants of boys down to check if they had been circumcised. Nothing to check if they were girls. Therefore a lot of boys became girls to hide from Germans, for real. I used to have a recurring dream about Germans marching down my street and my mother and sister dressing me as a girl so as to hide from the bad guys. Even though not Jewish my mother was convinced by the Pediatrician to have me circumcised for health reasons. So I would have been sure to be sent to a concentration camp. This was a big worry for me even though Germany and Japan had been defeated. But in my dream I was a convincing little girl of six. And every once and a while I got to live out that fantacy in reality.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Fortunate rather than forced

11: Getting married to a man and wanting to be the perfect wife, and learning how to be a female to make him happy. Starting out as a guy, but wanting to become female to fulfill my feminine role and duties.

Sounds like a dream to me. No force necessary. Where do I sign up?

Personally I did have not so much a fantasy as a daydream. When I was very young I used to imagine that by some force of magic I was incrementally changed into a female. I would do my best to hide or camouflage my creeping femininity, but eventually my situation would become "hopeless" thereby being "forced" to live (and love) as a girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rabbi Zusya said
    that on the day of Judgment,
    God would ask him,
    not why he had not been Moses,
    but why he had not been Zusya.
    --------------
    Walter Kaufmann
    Last edited by RachelX; 07-29-2011 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Tidyness

I've had too many of those fantasies to count. A few that I remember off the top of my head:

1) As a teen, I help my sister move a few states away. I get all dirty after moving and put on one of her dresses (her pants won't fit me) while my things are in the wash. Some of her friends show up, and to save embarrassment she introduces me as a girl. The next day, I find out that I can't go home for the Summer and have to live with my sister, but since her friends have already met me as a girl, I have to stay that way. We 'sisters' go shopping to fill my closet. All goes well until boys start hitting on me, but that is a story for another time...

2) Side effects of drugs to treat a medical condition feminize me and cause me to grow large breasts. Finally, my mom decides that we need to go bra shopping. That same Summer, we are moving to a new town because of my dad's transfer at work. After discussions, we realize that it would be hard on me as a new boy is school with big breasts... so it is decided to dump all my boy clothes and register me as a girl. My mom does all the shopping and buys me nothing but skirts and dresses. I spend the rest of the Summer 'practicing' to be a girl before school starts in the fall.

3) I'm on a short term undercover sting for a drug bust as a cop. Since I am a bit passable, I get to be the 'girl' in the couple to make the drug buy. At the last minute, the higher-ups realize that we could capture a much bigger fish in the organization if we keep things going for a bit longer I start living 24/7 and pretend to be married to my partner. Days turn into months of being a woman and housewife. I don't pass as well in pants, so it is decided that I should always wear dresses and skirts to make sure nobody catches on that I am a guy.

3a) The latest addition to '3' is that the drug boss is happy with my partner's 'work' and wants to reward him but can't give him cash. Noticing that I'm a bit flat chested (my forms only make me an 'A' cup) he offers to arrange for a boob job from a local doctor who owes him money. Since he is paying, HE gets to choose the size and goes for Ds. Of course, there is no way to refuse while staying 'in character' for the sting.

How about those!
    Last edited by Cristi; 07-29-2011 at 11:16 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I have many fond fantasies of forced feminization, here are some of my favorites:

I am the only boy in my school's orchestra, and the teacher thinks it would be a great idea for everyone to have matching dresses. I am forced to wear the dress as the other members of the orchestra help me with my make up and hair. (On a side note, I never play my cello without wearing a dress at home anyway, I don't know if I would have to be forced)

I am a secretary for a powerful female in some field, lawyer or manager of some sort, and she gets mad at me for making a sexist comment and forces me to wear a dress, leggings, make up, and do female activities in order to keep my job.

In the future, feminist extremists take over the world and figure out how to men into genetic females, and they come back intime and pose the ultimatum to join them or have it forced upon us.

However recently forced feminization fantasies have been mostly replaced by fantasies of me becoming female or cross dressing under my own power, or just having fantasies where I am female with no actual explanation as too why.

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynRenee View Post

My fantasy, if you could call it one, would be to be enfemme and have my SO seduce me and make love to me as she would want to be made love to by another woman (a nice CD lesbian fantasy?). Teach me, if you will as if I were a woman who truly needed to be made to 'let go' and enjoy all the nuances of every little touch, every kiss, every stroke. 'Force' me I suppose, to totally abandon myself to the pure joy of sexual release with another woman.
    My SO and I have done this on many occasions! It is quite amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by pinto View Post
    I am thinking of meeting a woman that wants to be a man and asks me if i could imagine to be her woman. Then we start going and she is my husband and I am her wife. A lesbian cd couple. Just great!
    hai pinto, this is exactly my fantasy. only one small difference: if she dresses and acts as a man while i am dressing female and behaving as her wife, we are not lesbian. we are normal - but she is the male and i am the female. better if my actual wife wants to do it to me. Please send me a personal mail.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelX View Post
    11: Getting married to a man and wanting to be the perfect wife, and learning how to be a female to make him happy. Starting out as a guy, but wanting to become female to fulfill my feminine role and duties.

Sounds like a dream to me. No force necessary. Where do I sign up?

Personally I did have not so much a fantasy as a daydream. When I was very young I used to imagine that by some force of magic I was incrementally changed into a female. I would do my best to hide or camouflage my creeping femininity, but eventually my situation would become "hopeless" thereby being "forced" to live (and love) as a girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rabbi Zusya said
    that on the day of Judgment,
    God would ask him,
    not why he had not been Moses,
    but why he had not been Zusya.
    --------------
    Walter Kaufmann
    I think this is a lovely fantasy and one I have had myself at times but I know I am a very long way off it actually happening if ever. When I am dressed and feeling ultra feminine I sometimes imagine myself as a beautiful bride in a gorgeous wedding dress marrying the man of my dreams. I am also attracted to real girls so I guess I am a little confused on this one. But fantasies are important and lots of fun.

Claire

xx