Thread: Crossdressing as a family?

Crossdressing as a family?

Hey All:

I was wondering if anybody here ever has any sort of fantasy about a family role-reversal....... perhaps where all of the males in a family start to dress as females and live in a female role....... and the women in the family all become the men. This could be for example in some sort of future NWO where mabye men have to all function and get raised in a female role........ taking ballet, wearing dresses etc, and all females get raised as rough boys, playing sports and whatnot. I know it might be a bit naff, but this is something I find myself going to often.

A couple of the best fiction to read on this is Karen Elizabeth L........ "Last Chance," where a dad and 2 sons become the mom and 2 daughters, and the mom and 2 daughters become the men in the family. "Family Changes" is another good one, but only a father and his son become mother and daughter. Has anyone read or enjoyed these (read on Fictionmania.)?

Has anyone desired to participate in crossdressing or becoming transgender with people you know, perhaps a spouse taking on the "masculine role," with you becoming feminine? i always liked the idea of getting to crossdress with the other men in the family because of some circumstances, with us helping to coach and support eachother into our new lives as women. At least, if it was supported and encouraged by my family, it would be fun, with them not necessarily having to participate. Becoming female with someone you know and getting to share the experience would be so magical.

I've found that this theme is often "money" for me. I feel a bit hesitant to post this, but i was wondering if others have had a similar desire or experience?
    Last edited by Brett; 06-18-2011 at 07:54 PM.

I am a heterosexual crossdresser with a desire for gender reversal. Ideally, I would like to be a woman's "housewife", but that's never gonna happen. lol

I beleive I have read that story! How neat! My problem is I would never want to change back!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

^ All of Karen Elizabeth L's work is so sensational. And the men-turned-women in the family never actually did change back, in the story !!

Such a neat twist to really get to have such a mother-daughter bonding experience together !

Sounds like a Fictionmania storyline to me.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

It would never happen with my family in this timeline. No one I know is confident enough in their own self identity to be that flexible. I can fulfill either role myself but that's as good as it gets for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i am not interested in other male members (or other female members) of my family crossdressing with me. i do not want anybody to know about it. i want me and my wife to crossdress very very secretly and privately so that she can play the male role and i can play the female role for about one-fourth of our time together, on a regular / permanent basis. i am happy and proud to be a man.