Thread: Just watch "Bruno" for the first time

Just watch "Bruno" for the first time

I just watched the 2000 movie Bruno last night. Wow! What a great movie. Shirley Mclain and Gary Sinise were both great in this movie. And the main character, the young boy who felt empowered while wearing dresses, was outstanding too.

I cannot believe that I have never heard of or seen this movie before now. I must have been living under a rock I guess.

What do you think about this movie? Did it tug at your heart as it did mine?

Aspiring Member
    If you like Bruno, rent Ma Vie en Rose. I bet you like it even more.

It's a Belgian / French film about a little boy who thinks he's a little girl and it starts to tear up his family life when other people get upset by it. It's also a classic example of a film with minimal violence and sexual content getting an R rating strictly because of the TG content.

Bruno is also out under the title 'Dress Code'. Rachel is right about 'Ma Vie en Rose'. Its about the most realistic movie of this genre that I can remember seeing. Just don't get it mixed up with that other movie 'La Vie en Rose'.

I too liked Bruno, I felt it was well played..

Hopefully there will be more CD'ing movies with adults as the CDs.