Thread: dating

dating

what would you wear if you went on a date with a man that you wanted to be intimate with?
    Last edited by jaqueline1; 06-20-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Where are we going and what are we doing? Is it a special occasion or just a "date"?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Something nice and classy, now if you ask for a more intimate situation well that's another different story

Nothing.

(BTW, I am happily married hetero, but that's what I'd want my date to wear if she wanted to be intimate with me!)

Much love!
    “Crossdressing. Not Wrong. Crossdressing While Robbing a Bank. Wrong.” -Jessica Who

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My FEMALE SUIT! I'd be VERY POPULAR!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

depending on the place an what gender i was going as but if female i guess the basic thing is some nice jeans and a cammi top or something along those lines.

The Little Black Dress, what else... the one i have is pretty short, of course my greatest asset is my legs as to being girly and sexy.. so that works too.. some nice heels... and a perfume he won't forget...

I'd wear a mini skirt, five inch heels and a very low cut blouse! Oh! And a very sexy perfume!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

This is a trick question, isn't it?

Answer: a condom.

Did I win anything?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's The Old Joke? How to Impress a man on a Date? And The Answer is: "Show up naked with a 6-pack!"

Probably very good advise. But, you will need to go through "The Preliminaries." Since you seem to ask this question for Serious; how about something casual and feminine. You don't really want to dress like a **** do you? The relationship will probably work out better if The First Impression says....Lady!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Dittos Starr! Nothing beats a LBD. I saw a lady at the gas station in one today. Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    What's The Old Joke? How to Impress a man on a Date? And The Answer is: "Show up naked with a 6-pack!"

Probably very good advise. But, you will need to go through "The Preliminaries." Since you seem to ask this question for Serious; how about something casual and feminine. You don't really want to dress like a **** do you? The relationship will probably work out better if The First Impression says....Lady!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Definitely agree with the "Preliminaries" and the 'non-sl*t dress.' After that, a nice perfume, a good makeup job, a wig that isn't so long it's going to get in the way, some sexy earrings and jewelry, and clothes appropriate to the occasion. Sometimes that might be the LBD and a string of pearls, sometimes it might be blue jeans and a Tee, and sometimes it might be a long full skirt and a blouse, et cetera.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Is it a date, or what some might call foreplay? Assuming it is a date, I'd dress appropriately for wherever you are going to be. If it is the bedroom, bring a condom.

seems like a little more than just a date. I would wear something sexy like most of the outfits I have. I actually have been thinking about doing this lately or dating cd'er
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Your choice I guess. I'm assuming he knows you are a guy?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by jaqueline1 View Post
    what would you wear if you went on a date with a man that you wanted to be intimate with?
    Still intrested in gals.
    But if i was ... i would wear figure hugging clothes I guess and a smile. lol

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I would go with a figure hugging lbd and heels and probably sexy undies incase things developed fast

Depends on whether that is want a guy or think the guy is ready to make his play. Just wanting, then something cute and flirty, think it might happen, then go dark and sexy. And if you know it's going to happen, try a condom and a smile!
    Tina
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Silver Member
    It is a bit hypothetical since I am not into men, but if I found a woman into a role reversal relationship and she asked me out on a date and wanted me to be en femme, first and foremost I would wear what she wanted me to wear. If she didn't indicate a preference, I would wear something smart and classy.

I don't know how other men think, that is, what they like. We're all different. Some despise makeup.. I love it. Anyway, I would dress as I would want my female date to dress: sexy short skirt, glam makeup, high heels, the works.