Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to throw all my femme clothes away after throw away remark.

Silver Member
    If I were in Michelle's shoes, I'd feel the exact same way. I'd secretly hope for more than just a friendship eventually as well, and be heartbroken if that hope was dashed. For some, that kind of bond with a woman who shares in your dressing is very very powerful, and I can't blame her for wanting to be with a woman she had shared that with. The sad reality is that here are not many women who would actively want and pursue an intimate relationship with someone like us, and I know the anger and frustration you must feel

However, I still agree with everyone else in saying that you should not purge, you will regret it later.

Michelle never said exactly what she wants from this relationship. Never said she wanted her in a romantic way or a serious long term one on one relationship. But let's assume she does want more then just a friendship. Then she needs to have a talk with his female friend and lay the cards on the table. The way Michelle said it, it sounds like this girl wants to be friends but is not interested in a one on one romantic relationship.

So we need to know more about howMichelle feels about this woman and how she thinks this woman feels about her before we can give any kind of advice.

You say "I always ask her"- if she already told you she's ok with it, why keep asking? Maybe she feels you sound needy in constantly asking, and saying on top of it all "women like you are hard to find" she felt like maybe you were hoping for a relationship to blossom. What she told you is it'd bother her in a sexual relationship, but that doesn't relate to your friendship. Relax & enjoy the friendship.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

You know, there are chicks who are actually turned on by straight guys who dress up, you just have to find them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle,
    Rule #1 don't purge.

Rule #2 If you feel you must purge see rule #1 again.

Crossdressing is like the Mafia you just can't quit.

Orchid

This sounds familiar. First off, why does she like doing your makeup and junk, and yet does not want to be with you? What the heck is that all about. Have you told her your true feelings for her.

For the sake of the maker don't go and say "I'll do anything for you" such as giving up crossdressing. There is nothing but hurt down that road. If she cannot like you because of what you do, then you have to do what I have had to do and realize she is not the one.

Now, I will say this will be tougher than hell. I still miss that silly twit of a girl. I still beat myself up over the fact she chose someone else over me. But you know what? That is her problem. Her life has not improved one bit since she moved back in with that piece of refuse on two legs. She is still calling me for help, which I have folded to once.

Your friend may, just may, look at the good and kind person you are, compare you to some beefcake and make a decision. That decision may be in your favor or against. But you unfortunately have no control over this.

It sucks, believe me, I know.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I have a few GG friends who are very receptive to me and my dressing ,we are even having a party with my wife and myself soon so they can finally meet Sophie,but I know without a shadow of a doubt they would never be with a Crossdresser,doesnt mean I treasure their friendship any less.You should just be thankful you have someone who is there for you many Crossdressers are alone with this secret part of their lives.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

A friend and a girl friend are very different things. I had a friend that I worked with for years, we came pretty good friends, She is kind of butch, told a great dirty joke, and was a lot of fun, but I wouldn't have wanted to live with her either. What you look for in a friend and what you look for in a lover are not at all the same, whats rough is one wants more in relationship and the other don't. If you aren't accept her as just a friend, run, pinning for what you can't have will just ruin a good friendship anyway.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

If you continue your relationship with this woman long enough (and you have purged) you will eventually have a very severe argument. She will undoubtedly bring up your CDing and toss it in your face. Thats my opinion and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie D View Post
    It sounds to me like she's a true friend. As she is such a good friend to you I believe she is doing the right thing by being honest. She looks on you as a friend and not her lover. There's a big difference between the two. As others have said if you want more out of the relationship then it would of course be a problem. If you are good friends and just that, then I dont see the problem. It sounds like she has no problem having a cross dressing friend. I can't see any reason not to carry on as you are.
    I agree. A friend, not a lover.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda