Thread: While the boss is away the c.d. Will play

While the boss is away the C.D. will play

So my boss has gone on holiday for the second time in 5 months (lucky for some), last time he took off to some place nice and warm for what was supposed to be 2 weeks (which ended up being 3 weeks) I was left in charge of the business and house sitting for him, not a bad deal I must say.... paid a 40 hour week plus $200 a week for looking after his house and feeding the 4 dogs 3 cats 2 roosters and around 20 chooks. Not to mention the free satalite tv and wireless internet connction. But while he was away it gave me the fredom to be myself with what I wear, I even splashed out and had my belly button pierced which was fine as I knew I could take it a bit easier for it to heal a bit before boss came back.

This time he has gone back to said warm place (I guess he's playing as well) for the cold season (6 weeks this time), fair enough garden products are not exactly flying off the shelves at this time of year so I can quite happily take care of things (for the most part). This time though instead of a piercing I am looking forward to having my new hip enhancers delivered from england to help me look my best for every day working. I must admit I quite like it when the boss is on holiday... it gives me the time and money to dress 23/7 (of course I can't wear my 5 inch heels out to feed the chooks but for the rest of the day I can be me). I'm just hoping he doesn't care to watch the security camera footage! But then again he didn't say anything last time so.....!

BOSS GO AWAY ON HOLIDAY MORE OFTEN!!!!!
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 06-22-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: spellnig
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

You know having too much fun is really really GOOD for you!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Anytime the boss is away its time to pkay but 6 weeks, say there is some major girl time. What is the plan of events, do they include some major outings. Have fun.
    Alice

wow that is awesome girl.. have your fun on the boss's dime.. wish i had a chance to do sometime like that
    Be Yourself

What in the world is a Chook?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by boardpuppy View Post
    What is the plan of events, do they include some major outings. Alice

Wow that would be nice but I can't get to carried away I still have a National mail order business to run... speaking of which, I'm on the clock now, gotta go.

Celeste... chook is a slang abreviation for chicken.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Aspiring Member
    Well sarah....

I do some work for a man who owns a few restaurants, one day i was asked to stop by his business and look at some cabinetry he wanted repaired (someone broke the hardware i installed), the other employees said he was on vacation, while i was looking around for which cabinet had the broken doors....my cell phone rang.... it was the Owner and he says "no, not that one, the one across from you under the bar"......I said "i didnt think you were in town"....he says "No, im at the beach, i monitor the security system from my smart phone".........

So, maybe your boss knows and gives you a vacation for Dressing......Maybe hes watching right now..... lol just kidding.

Have fun,
    -Donni-

Aspiring Member
    big sister is grading you on how you walk in hi heels !

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    What in the world is a Chook?
    I do believe it's a term meaning chickens. Used as a plural noun.

"Feed the chook" = "Feed the chickens"

Think I got it right, but then if I'm in error, somebody will happily correct me
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Banned Read only
    A Chook was a chicken when I was a kid.

wireless internet, if it is his computer it could be monitored. I hope you have fun while you have the chance. Sounds like a working vacation for you too.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    chook so is that a British (or should i say the colonies) thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    wireless internet, if it is his computer it could be monitored. I hope you have fun while you have the chance. Sounds like a working vacation for you too.
    Oh heavens no... I would never be parted from my laptop... all my favorite websites are only a click away, and besides I wouldn't want him checking up on where I've been so I only use the office computer for office work. As for the vacation bit THIS IS THE LIFE all girlied up and still being paid for it.

I guess the chook bit is just a kiwi (NZ) thing, its been used here all my life and its quite a common word (or at least I thought it was any way)
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 06-23-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

chook here too sis.
    glad your having fun, i wish i had a job where i could do that lol
    is ok for you, you scrub up well, where i on the other hand

Just another 'Gurl'
    Chook, chook, chook, choooooooo, ah remember those days well. "Go let the chooks out for a run, feed the chooks, get the chook eggs, we are getting some new chooks, red chooks or white chooks? look at the speckled chooks.
    Just another man in a dress

Banned Read only
    I had a similar thing a few years ago. I had to do some work in a big posh house in London so me and my workmate stayed there for a week while we worked. As we didn't finish all the work in a week I had to return by myself to finish it the next week.

I was with my partner at the time so I was really excited about returning alone. I couldn't wait to get back to work the next week and be alone. My partner didn't know about my CDing. Lucky just around the corner was a big supermarket with loads of clothes.

That was the best week at work I've ever had. The house was beautiful and the weather was fantastic. I was sat out in the roof garden sunbathing in my panties sipping wine every evening and living in luxury as a woman inside the house.

Hope you enjoy your time

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    chook so is that a British (or should i say the colonies) thing?
    Well, Canada was one of the colonies for a long time but we don't have Chooks but we do have chickens

Kerry

Years and years ago, I was in the same situation. Living in the company owner's house while he and his family vacationed, I was also the manager of the small company. I spent virtually EVERY minute dressed except when I had to be at the plant with other employees. Since my situation at the time was that I couldn't dress at home, this was my very first experience with being able to dress for extended periods of time.

His house was very private, so on the weekends I was able to dress as soon as I got 'home' Friday night, then not have to be back in drab until Monday morning. I have very fond memories of lounging around the house in my nightgown in the evenings, or out on a lounge chair in the flower garden while in a Summery sundress.... The house had a long long driveway that I could keep an eye on from just about anywhere, so I'd have plenty of warning about any visitors but none came and I had total privacy the entire time.

The job site was only a 5 minute drive away and one of the things I needed to do was check on it every day even on the weekends, so I would go in late at night fully dressed and wander around all the areas that I shared with many other workers during the day, wondering what they would think the next day if they knew I'd been there in a short dress, hose and heels.

It was really hard to go back to reality when my boss's vacation was over

Nowadays, security cameras are everywhere so I'd never be able to duplicate the time I had then. Where I work now is recorded 24/7. Usually nobody ever looks at the recordings, but if anything were to happen and they reviewed the video I'd be caught on 5 different cameras between my car and office!
    Last edited by Cristi; 06-24-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein