Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody know of active cross-dressing sites for younger people?

I can't fight the urge <3 Breannah's Avatar

anybody know of active cross-dressing sites for younger people?

i don't mean to insult anybody on here, but everybody does seem to be along the over 40's age scale and i find it preety imposible to relate to things people talk about. i joined this site kinda hoping to find people like myself (under 25 preety much completely normal lads who also crossdress) and haven't seen virtually any on here. Just wondering if anybody knows of any sites where there are more younger people who aren't so serious and thoughtful about crossdressing like a lot of these forums are. Just feel even though i am a crossdresser i really don't belong here. ty in advance xx
    Breanah <3 18 and loving life to the full!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/baby_breanah/sets/

Hi, Breannah. Lovely picture. I'm a bloke from across the pond who's exactly your age. Maybe we can team up and... I don't know, um... talk about dresses together

The Unlucky
    I know exactly how yu feel. I don't feel like I belong here either(and this place still creeps me out with some of the threads). Unfortunately we're kinda "stuck" here. As I don't really know any other place on the web for us that isn't used solely for sex.
    Last edited by KellyCD; 06-22-2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Added clarity.

While I may not be young I certainly don't take cross dressing seriously I find it fun and I like to laugh and get out and about. Serious not me. I think you may be reading to much in to the posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I'm in your age group! We also have a 18-25 section on this website, a lot of the young members post almost exclusively in there.

Dressing up my man

Hello there, I am having fun dressing up my man. But having a lot of problem making my manly man look sissy . We do it for fun and pics just between us at home.
    I have gone to You Tube videos and everyone one uses A LOT of make up.

Does anyone have tips for us.
    It would be appreciated.
    Thank you, Presley.

well, I am 38, but feel much younger, and according to many look it. LOL. But what is it you wanna talk about anyway. If you posted more you may find similar minds.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Breannah View Post
    i don't mean to insult anybody on here, but everybody does seem to be along the over 40's age scale and i find it preety imposible to relate to things people talk about. i joined this site kinda hoping to find people like myself (under 25 preety much completely normal lads who also crossdress) and haven't seen virtually any on here. Just wondering if anybody knows of any sites where there are more younger people who aren't so serious and thoughtful about crossdressing like a lot of these forums are. Just feel even though i am a crossdresser i really don't belong here. ty in advance xx
    I remember feeling the way that you do. I am 33 now, but I remember not being able to fight the urge to CD at 18. As you get older, you will understand where us older CDs come from.

Gold Member
    Hi Breannah...as some have said, maybe you're reading too much into some of the threads. Post some threads with your thoughts, questions or anything else that comes to mind and see what happens. You may be surprised. Tho there are those who are very serious about dressing, there are many here who just indulge for the fun of it, to explore this "hidden" side of us, regardless of age. As for myself, I'm not here to change the world or start a movement. I'm just here to share photos, experiences, and to understand myself a little better.....and to have fun, which I AM having!!!! Stick around...I think you belong here, if you'd like to!

Here is a current thread by an 18 year old. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ciate-the-help. There are more than you realize here. But you will need to network to find and connect with them, because they come and go. Good luck. And us old foxettes can teach you a lot too.

Banned Read only
    I may be older than dirt. My first boyfriend may have been Moses. I may have altered my body to fit the gender I need to be,,,, but I'm still young enough to have fun with it.

I may have grown old, but thank whatever deity there is, I still haven't grown up!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    You know I think to get acceptance you need to give acceptance. Yes there are threads that I can't relate to and some do creep me out too, but you're implying that everyone a bit more experienced than you can't relate to you. You may be surprised that some of the people that you've written off as "old" are actually your age and normal? what's your definition of normal?

As mentioned earlier there is the young members forum on this site for 18-25 year olds u could also do a quick google search breannah

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    Breannah,
    Just a few things. Firstly welcome to the club. Secondly like Miranda suggested post some threads of your own, let us get to know you and your thoughts. Help us to help you. Lastly remember that we ALL have birthdays and get older.
    A
    May the lord know those that don't love us so he may turn their hearts or at least their ankle so we'll know em by their limp.

You take the urban noise with some Durbin Poison.
    Its gonna lessen your load.....

I used to go on the forums at gaia.com fairly often, and I recall that there was a thread on their lifestyles board that was all sorts of trans issues, I think it was called 'trans-tastic.' I'd be quite surprised if there wasn't a young crossdresser population on that board somewhere as well, besides those who post in the trans-tastic thread.

Glamazon
    Tee-hee. I was on Gaia for the longest time. Had too much fun with dressing up my avatar. ^^;

But, really, this site is great, and the insights of older members can be useful. I just get kind of squicked sometimes with less than passable pics with old people in them, and some of the writings smell of senility, but those are rare.

Silver Member
    Maybe I can function as an intermediary of sorts here. While I am 34 and probably considered old enough to qualify as "old" by 18-25s, I have been involved in the TG community since I was 19, back in the early days of the Web and the beginning of the enormous growth of the TG community.

When I was under 25, there was little in the ways of young people involved in the TG community (by that I mean involved in groups, community activities and events and so on.) It was difficult to meet others much less find someone my own age to do things with. Today, based on what I have seen on this board, it seems as if things have not changed much unfortunately.

However, if you have any thoughts, questions or concerns why don't you air them here? While I am a bit older, I have been in your situation and I have a great deal of experience in my youth as a crossdresser in your age range that I am more than happy to share.

I'm in your age group so don't worry
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Banned Read only
    We need more members in the 18-25 section..

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    I'll send out the Transtroopers to round some up

Have you tried the 18 to 25 year old room at cross dressers.com, I would think it was like this place, just for the younger set. But even with the age difference, I think we have more in common, than not. And with a group this size if you can't find someone here to relate to, I'm not sure another site would be much better. Most are just sex sites anyway.
    Tina
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

There are lots of young cd's here. Those of us who aren't were once young crossdressers, and may be a valuable resouce to discuss personal issues with someone who has been there, done that. That's the good news. The bad: you'll be old some day.

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    Sorry I got too old for ya! I'm 28

Keep in mind that everyone here was 18 at some time and most off of us felt exatly the way you do now so just ask a question or make a thread about what you need help with. I promise to take out my false teeth so my bite wont be quite as bad.