Thread: More on airport scanners

More on airport scanners

Well it happened to me, I was flying AirTrans ( how appropriate of an airline and wearing gap jeans and a black tshirt with v cut. I also had Victorias secret bikini undies and gap sports bra so that my ever growing elevations would not point in the obvious direction through tshirt. After loading all carry on on the xray conveyer I have been shown to the scanner. This was a second scanner time for me and previously passed through without any stops. This time security person held me there for a while and then has received The Code "danger danger this person is missing something and wears more than HE suppose too" OK the code was not what I wrote here but 3 letter code I forgot, nevertheless I wish to know what went through scanner operators head when confronted with the image.

I was shown to the room just to the side of security check point and accompanied by two security officers, an older and not so old guy. When they begun to put on the blue latex gloves I begun to wonder, Hm Really! Older one explained that scanner has shown anomaly and that I needed to be padded really close to my body and was that OK. I got the picture and agreed that it is OK, laughing inside for the blind impression he is going to get when painting a tactile picture of me. I also said "oh well I am a transgender and I have a suspicion of what is the anomaly or rather absence of projection they might be looking for, older guy smiled and with the calm voice said " I believe that might be true" He then started with lower legs and proceeded upwards, getting to the crotch area and asking me to pull up my tshirt, I have done so and by doing exposed part of my already well shaped girly belly. I already have a curvilinear shape to my hips and my waist line is quite pronounced. I could see the young guys eyes wide open and his mind going million miles an hour, it is interesting how some emotions are so hard to hide. Also surprising is that when I told them about being transgender two reactions were world apart, older gent seemed to think is no big deal where younger one, maybe in his early 20s was rather intense. Padding proceeded to the upper torso and Bang! right on clue I could feel his hesitation when going over the obvious area of interest. Funny enough my breasts are so tender around and under my nipples that when he pressed on I sounded a little "Ouch!" because it truly hurt a little. After words he took a gauze and swiped it over his vinyl gloves then placed it in the scanner and voile, no bomb Sorry to disappoint them but no, I had no bombs on me, well, sort of couple bumps maybe, but the only thing about the volatility was my explosive personality.
    Last edited by Inna; 06-23-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Yes, this is what all those soldiers in WWII died for. This is what fighting for freedom got us. To be nothing less than molested by two males is an absolute affront to what our soldiers are currently, supposedly fighting for.

The older man was more creepy than the younger one. Now I need to ask, were you presenting fem? If so....Why two males? It should have been either male and female, or two women. Orwell was almost right on the mark.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

What a waste of time and money! The only thing they found loaded was your bra! Better lock next time!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I didn't take this whole incident as though something horribly devastating nor depressing but I couldn't stop feeling put on the spot, and the reasons were questionable, but perhaps justifiable.
    What is more interesting of a story though, with all the supposed security and scanners, personnel, bomb detecting equipment and lines of good people being hurdled through no shoe lines and no liquid through here, I am skeptical of a real value in security,

My ex is a well known decorator hanging out in the mile high circles with clients ranging to very wealthy indeed. One of her girlfriend/client fly her own Lear to and from her Manhattan condo. I often took my ex to the private airport section within the confines of Tampa international Airport. At the gate I pulled up and just said I am here for Shxxxxx's flight and let through without any, document check, vehicle search, luggage, whatever check, just friendly "yes sir"
    Then on the tarmac, I would pull next to the plane open the trunk and load all 5 suitcases of my exes stuff ( she is a gal, just as I am, shoes, shoes, shoes
    No checks, no sniffing equipment, no padding in a inappropriate areas, no dogs, no nothing!

So in conclusion, all that scanning stuff is juat a way to make the public believe that it is safe, and in some measure it is, but having these security lines will just make the bad guys avoid them and if they truly want to, go for the Achilles foot.

@ Pythos, I am presenting just my self. That is not entirely woman nor entirely male. My body gravitates way towards female where my face still resembles masculine shapes. I get the stare from everyone, and their puzzled looks make me smile only more. Hormones do work! I were light makeup but in the natural tones so it is non distinguishable from a natural skin tones. I use light mascara, very light gloss on my lips, faint shadows, but my ever so growing locks are as curly and red as they ever were. I wear gender non specific tops and girl jaens but I am not sure who could tell what they truly are. They just extenuate my butt which has gotten few nice comments so far

Here is a pick form about 2 months ago, the "BOMBS" are twice as big now:
    Attachment 160168
    Last edited by Inna; 06-23-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Maybe say "I don't have a bomb, but I am a bombshell."