Thread: hello stranger

hello stranger

I think I just met a fellow cd. We were both I'm boy mode, so how could I tell? Well he had some rather large bunions on his feet. He seemed like a decent gal. So, if you are the mystery gal I just met, I was in the elevator with my mop bucket working at cedar point.
    What should I do today?

Why do foot disorders equate to crossdressing? You should see my feet after playing ice hockey for ever... Ok. I crossdress too. Bad example. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It just seemed like he was. He even had femme mannerisms.
    What should I do today?

Some guys just come off that way... So its hard to tell! You should had the secret CD decoder ring that flashes pink when ever another one is within 50 feet! Lol.

.......My Photos

Oh do u know where I can get one of those... Lol
    What should I do today?

Yeah! I use my ring quite often!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

PM me your Visa card number and I'll take care of it! Lol. If it was Friday you could have worn a rubber band on your right wrist! We did that drill for a while till no one bumped into anyone wearing one.

.......My Photos

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    It could have just been that particular guy. I know one guy who you would think is gay; he is very well dressed and groomed, has feminine mannerisms, has the "gay voice", and his wrists aren't as stiff as a typical guys. Everything about him suggest he is gay, and I've heard a few people say he gave a false alarm on their "gaydar", but he is 100% straight.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein