Thread: alone but enjoying my life as a crossdresser

alone but enjoying my life as a crossdresser

I have just been thinking about 18 months ago. I was not here then. I was not in touch with any other C.D. girls.
    I was alone but enjoying my life as a crossdresser. I did think I was a bit weird.
    Then I just happened to stumble on this site.
    Now my life has been transformed. It’s almost scary, But nice!
    I would just like to say, be nice to one another here. [I can talk!] The internet and how we are able to use it to encourage each other is a wonderful thing.
    So, after 18 months of being here, I am sorry for ruffling a few feathers and thanks for your support.
    Now back to the forum.

SUZY

Its time for one great big group hug Suzy

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I can so relate to what you wrote here Suzy...Like you I felt alone in the world and finding this site has been a wonderful and eye opening experience....I'm all for the group hug Kendra.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Banned Read only
    From the latest events with my wife and I, it looks like I will be all alone for a while, maybe even a life time,,,what's left of it. And yes Suzy1, we should all be nice to everyone, not just on here, but to everyone. Love & respect.....Tara

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Its time for one great big group hug Suzy
    I Second that for sure. Hugs all around.
    Rader

Suzy...
    Suzy...
    life is fun!
    And that has a lot to do with people like you!
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Another one joining in the group hug...x

Suzy, welcome!
    I've been here 2 & a half years, and I went from being in the closet to a full out CD'er who goes out in public (though not full time), mostly because of this site. I've also joined a couple of TG support groups too!
    I'm not married either but I'm dating and I have lots of wonderful friends, and I am now happier. I'm figuring out how to make things fall in place.

I've been here just over a year myself. Before that I felt alone and confused as well. Count me in for the group hug as well!

Suzie, I feel the same way, I joined I think two years ago. I don't think I felt confused, but I felt alone. As I've gotten more addicted to this site I have tansformed more and more. 8 months ago I started epillating and been hair free most of the time since. I don.t understand it the hair keeps growing back(haha). I wish it would finally give up! Also been wearing panties everyday for the same amount of time.Two weeks ago I started doing my own manicure and pedicure. I want nail polish but I have to settle for the shiny clear nails for now. Lost 15 pounds since christmas and need another 35 to go to really be able to look better in a dress. My hair is lomg enough now to curl it or do whatever with it. I think I'm like most in that I wish the computer was like it is now in the late 80's. I probably would of done this 20 years ago. Hugs to all!!!!

Aspiring Member
    Suzy, You said a mouthful and I totally agree with what you say. I have only been here since April 2011 but I too am addicted. What I enjoy is the fact that I don't really see the personal sniping that I see at other sites

No ruffled feathers here Hon. I always enjoy reading your feelings and comments.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes this site is a life send and even though people can be bothersome, so to are people in life. I just enjoy being myself here and take it for what's it's worth.

Suzy I agree with you so much! In my six months of being here I learn that there really are nice people around! My feathers have been ruffled a few times here! But I think it makes me a better person! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: