Thread: A Trip Down Memory Lane

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Today I went back to my alma mater with a friend who graduated from the same school, it was so amazing to stroll down the old familiar paths, only as a woman this time...I used to fantasize about what life would have been like as one of the cute coeds, never thought I'd come back someday in a peasant skirt and jeweled sandals
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now there is a summer outfit for the warm and breezy Bizerkeley weather. I would need to wear my winter snow parka, long underwear and boots to visit my alma mater. Thanks for sharing.

what an amazing experience!?!? I would totally do that for my high school reunion
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Very cool!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hi,

Oh so lovely, looks like your summer then is going well. & a nice showing of you there, lovely,

I have been back to 3 of the 4 schools i attended. & take lots of pic's , so the next stage would be how many have been at school reuions iv been to one 120 turned up, > next year our big one , so hope more can come. & yes i met up with some of the boys from my class the change for them is they met & saw a woman. not a boy. / man. we are all in our 60's

...noeleena...

It's always nice to see such a beautiful picture when someone is so happy and content! Thank you for shareing!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

A walk down memory lane can be so much fun, especially when you can create new memories!
    Tina
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    the next stage would be how many have been at school reuions
    I'm not quite ready for that! Unless you could call yesterday a mini-reunion, since I was with a guy who graduated several years before I did...it was fun comparing notes on professors, peeking into old campus hangouts as a girl this time, just soaking up the atmosphere. I've cropped him out of this picture to protect his reputation
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've been to my old college campus a couple of times en femme. I've evern been to a couple of basketball games.

It's great to go back. I feel like I've come such a long way since then.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

And did you wonder why they let Jr. High school kids into college these days? ( they look so young )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President