Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast implants

Breast implants

I would love to get implants. but how do you hide them in every day life if you have to dress in guy clothes?

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    You Don't Just Enjoy them and buy some pretty and comfortable bras

Small implants, and a really heavy coat, pretty hard in July thought. I prefer large forms, and a cute top myself.
    Tina
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Are you sure you want them as apparently they have a life expectancy. But who knows, if I were the right age and could loose everything else I'd grabthem in a minute as I like the feel I get from my "8" forms.

I would love to enjoy them if I could just live in a small town

In most small towns there are very few secrets and I doubt that your breasts would remain one of the few secrets. In other words, forget about hiding them in boy-mode – everyone in the town is going to know about your breast anyway.
    Babs

I wouldn't want to hide them completely because in male mood i prefer to pretend i am a bad ftm crossdresser. in other words: i am a mtf crossdresser. But when wearing male clothes i would like people to think "ah, this is probably a woman trying to look like a male". everything clear, or not?

If your contemplating implants you might as well go for SRS... Maybe get a better price on a package deal? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't see the connection between love to have and 'hide' them!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I would think it would be pretty much impossible to hide them. But then again, why would you want to? If you're going to go to the effort and cost of getting implants, why not live 24/7 as a woman? It's much more fun.

Do you have them just wondering

How about hanging a couple of baseball caps from them and claim that you are a baseball fanatic. You know, like the San Francisco Giants on one side and the LA Dodgers on the other, or Chicago Cubs and then the White Sox. If you are a general sports fanatic you could just change sports teams as you progress through the seasons, baseball, then football, then hockey, then basketball, then soccer. Wait a minute, they don't wear hats at soccer games do they? Well, then that could be your special beach wear and just go .... topless!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    How about hanging a couple of baseball caps from them and claim that you are a baseball fanatic. You know, like the San Francisco Giants on one side and the LA Dodgers on the other, or Chicago Cubs and then the White Sox. If you are a general sports fanatic you could just change sports teams as you progress through the seasons, baseball, then football, then hockey, then basketball, then soccer. Wait a minute, they don't wear hats at soccer games do they? Well, then that could be your special beach wear and just go .... topless!
    I once saw a burlesque show where a woman with very nice C cups took off her bowler hat and stuck them in it, then turned around and pranced about the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If your contemplating implants you might as well go for SRS...
    I agree. Is you is or is you ain't?

Without getting into the whole ethics of doing cosmetic surgery, I think if you did find a doctor who would put implants in it would cost you a lot more than you think. This isn't like getting a tattoo or nipple piercing. This isn't something you do just because you have a whim. You don't wake up tomorrow and decide that you made a mistake. If you get them, why in the heck would you then want to hide them?

I think some people believe this is a game. Surgery has risks no matter how small the surgery.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

Without getting into the whole ethics of doing cosmetic surgery, I think if you did find a doctor who would put implants in it would cost you a lot more than you think. This isn't like getting a tattoo or nipple piercing. This isn't something you do just because you have a whim. You don't wake up tomorrow and decide that you made a mistake. If you get them, why in the heck would you then want to hide them?

I think some people believe this is a game. Surgery has risks no matter how small the surgery.
    Good point. I was trying to figure that out, too. If you're going to get implants, why not try starting out with HRT? But think about it for a long time, and talk to someone who cares about you. This is a life-changing decision, like marriage, or having a kid.

Banned Read only
    You can't have it both ways, if you get them you need to be fem full time, otherwise you'll look like a freak, SORRY but thats the truth, what you need is a nice set of silicone breast forms, then you can have it both ways and look normal wheather male or female. All of us would love to have them, feel the weight, show clevage but unless you pass and are full time you would be to embarassed to leave the house.

Hi Jordan, are you a Transsexual or a Crossdresser? A very important distinction, such surgery will alter your perception of the life you have so far and world you live in. You must have a very good reasons to go on and transition in the physical way, it does carry consequences on your psyche and the way you live your life. Time is so important to heal and transition allows you psyche and body to become one, and to embrace the newly found freedom of being You, the real you!

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    you maybe just caught up in the pink fog. Its almost impossible to hide implants!

I wouldn't get implants unless I was going to go full-time!

Aspiring Member
    Yes, you are at cross purposes. If you desire large breasts, you can't expect to hide them effectively. You should also consider if this is an occasional fetish desire, or something you live with every day. I wouldn't make permanent changes until knowing the ultimate destination.

If you are not going to transition, then you may consider the vacuum pump process that has been addressed elsewhere in this forum, It requires a lot of dedication and may not give you big breasts, but it would give you control and should be easier to hide. Otherwise there is the hormone route.

If you have enough that you must hide, then search out gynecomastia prooducts (binders and compression shirts) that can be bought from vendors who cater to that group. Also, I think our FTM brothers on this site can give some valuable advise on hiding unwanted breasts.
    Last edited by Sheren Kelly; 07-03-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

I would have to ask you why do you want them? If you are going to live your life in male mode with implants then your setting your self up for all kinds of ridicule. And if there is not much breast tissue the implant will not look right, like a mound on your chest. For myself I transitioned 3 years ago now and been on HRT the same amount of time. I also did get implants 2 years ago. But as I said I'm full time and living my life as female so no reason to hide them. And on a side note yes you can get a deal on SRS and implants my Doc does it that way. My best advise start with a therapist that deals with gender issues and see where you want to go in life. Best of luck

Put on a bra that fits with a B, C or D, cup fill it with breast forms or bird seed, then try on some of your boy things. See ya can't hide em. And why would you want to? And if you can create a bit of cleavage you'll have to show it off any way!

I agree with Lorileah. Very good points. People die under the knife every day...people die from anesthesia just as frequently. Luckily with implants, you aren't under anesthesia for a prolonged amount of time. However, if you are contemplating breast ENHANCEMENT, I find it ridiculous to want to unenhance your surgical enhancements. It just mind f*cks me...and not in a good way. There are breast forms that look like the real thing...they cost like 800$...but, you can take them on and off. That's what they were designed to do.

My SO and I are looking into these http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...l-breasts.aspx
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Had three surgery's in the last 6 months. Seriously wanted to ask him about implants while I was under. Didn't. More serious issues to deal with. Anywhoo...If I got them...I'm with Loralieah....why would you want to hide them??
    regent,

I have been thinking lately about boobs too and who has them . Lots of macho looking men have boobs . My guess is that a bunch of them dont even know what crossdressing really is . just yesterday I saw an appliance delivery man with work clothes , baseball cap , very strong hands and arms , and a very near perfect pair of 36C cup boobs underneath his tank top. I dont think anyone in the room suspected anything but the fact that he probably had gynecomastia - which if you look around too seems to be more common and visable these days. So I think that you cuuld get away with it as long as you dont go from zero to sixty in the size department . In fact by the way that this manly mans boobs were moving around under his tank top , I was a bit jealous ..... And I wonder if he knew how lucky he is.