Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast implants

Breastform store carries good product but pricey, Have a look at trueform. no affiliation from me.Just good price, product. service!
    regent,

Then of course, there's the guy who did it on a dare to win $100,000. Had to wear them for a year. You could always tell the curious that you're doing it to make money. Try it for a year along with all the fine lingerie you could make excuses for. Hey, if you like it, then you would be REALLY ready.

Not sure if he EVER had them taken out.............

Aspiring Member

it's sorta possible

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I would love to get implants. but how do you hide them in every day life if you have to dress in guy clothes?
    It's n ot easy bein' seen. I have gynecomastia as do several others here and it can be awkward if the boobs are at all a little big. I'm a A+ and without a coat, it is not really possible to hide them, unless you are into to baggy clothes.. A compression shirt can help (used by FtM's) and without a coat one has to take the stares of others without getting too flustered. 2 young teen girls were checking me out a while back at a dept store, but most of the adults aren't quite so obvous in their stares. I do go out with just a polo or t-shirt and tell myself I got what I got and people will have to live with it the same as I do. I would suggest going to
    http://www.gynecomastia.org
    and read how other guys deal with problem. Some elect to have them removed because their wives hate them, they hate them, they feel emasculated, their embarased to death, etc.
    I don't know for certain that just walking into a plastic surgeons office is going to get you boobs anyway. They would certainly want a "sanity" check and about 8 grand.
    good luck

Hot Blooded Space People
    I would love to get implants. but how do you hide them in every day life if you have to dress in guy clothes?
    Oh lord. If I had a dime for every time I thought this.

UM...from what I hear and read, the conventional approach is simply to present as female full time? There are extrenuating health situations, like Busker pointed out, but don't most MTFs treat breast implants as one of the steps in transitioning?

I have noticed that clown suits seem to be quite effective at hiding physical attributes...

I believe it is possible to conceal darn near anything. It is just a matter of how much of your life and energy you are willing to devote to doing so. In my opinion based upon personal observations most people are not very good at it, particularly over any length of time. Most people are responsible for their own "undoing" because they cannot resist (at some point in time) sharing their "secret" with another person or engaging in foolish risky behavior that ultimately reveals their secret. It is an "ego" issue.

The lower the "public" profile you maintain, the greater your chances are of concealing personal "secrets". The closer an issue is connected to your personally identifiable information, the harder it is to conceal the issue over time. Breast implants leave a medical data trail. If there is a trail, there is always a person (entity) capable of following it back to you. It just becomes a question of personal gain from the due diligence required.

As already mentioned, you can purchase some incredibly realistic forms for about one quarter the cost of cosmetic implant surgery.
    Cosmetic surgery is not something I would take lightly. There are many short term risks and long term consequences.

good luck,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi,

The best way is see a cosmetic surgery center, explain what your doing & why. because for some they need you to see a Psych to make sure your sane & mentaly stable , the cost in the U S is between $ 6.000, to $ 8.000, sizeing to suit your body build will depend on your height & weight if you wont to look right,

The best way is to have H R T because that will help your skin to grow & stretch as needed,

Haveing H R T is for those of us who are women & we have blood tests to give us a base line to work from.

See your G P . & get a referal to your endo & go from there. & remember being a woman does have side issues to work through as well.& health wise as well.

...noeleena...

Get a pair of breast forms and a garmenet from the link below and put male clothes on, see how it looks.
    If they are not hidden then as so many have said, why not go full time
    http://www.ftm.underworks.com/
    SRS January 27

I have natural breast about a high a low b size had them since I was about 12 years old was just wondering about inplants annd to get peoples response I have about 4 seta of forms. was just thinking about the real feel of boobs

I agree with mostly everyone else. You need to go full time or get some nice silicone enhancers. I've heard they feel as close to real as you can get. Try those first and if you're not satisfied, well I don't know, but don't get implants if you plan on living as a male too...Just my two cents...

If I spent $6,000 on something there is no way I would hide it, simply a waste of good money.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

My situation is a little different, 6 years ago I had Breast Cancer and the Doctor who operateed on me did a great job, my left breast is indented a bit, othewise not much damage, then 2 1/2 years ago I had Gastrict bypass surgery and have lost about 260 pounds, and plastic surgery last year, on my stomach, now my breasts are quite large with excess flesh, making a good place to add implants and fill them in. the only hold up now is the money, so for now its forms, a girl can still dream though, Hugs Charolette

Getting your breasts enlarged and not going full time is to say the least a life alterning experience. I wrote in awhile back about my husband and his experience with having his enlarged. Its been awhile, for those that remember reading it, he still has them, at this point he is pretty comfortable with them (having them for so long) but after a period of long talks he admitted that he probably should have waited. I can tell you from his point the "thrill" of having boobs has past they are just apart of him now. don't get me wrong there are times that he really enjoys them espeically when he is "dressed" but in everyday mode he still spends effort downplaying them. Now that it is summer obviously he cant go shirtless, no shore at least when its crowded, we do go to his sister's house where she has a pool. these are just small things but definately things to consider if you decide to go through with the procedure, not to mention what would be the intital shock of friends and relatives.

Just a few thoughts

I would love to wake up one morning with a pair of DDs hanging from my chest, but after a couple days, I would need to leave the house so what then?

A man with boobs looks pretty silly. Do a web search on "gynecomastia" and you'll see some photos that will change your mind.

You can't hide boobs. Go all the way or buy a pair of forms. Those are your only choices.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    It's n ot easy bein' seen. I have gynecomastia as do several others here and it can be awkward if the boobs are at all a little big. ................... 2 young teen girls were checking me out a while back at a dept store, but most of the adults aren't quite so obvous in their stares. I do go out with just a polo or t-shirt and tell myself I got what I got and people will have to live with it the same as I do.
    People should not stare at a person with gynecomastia any more than they would stare at someone with another medical condition like a birth mark, very short, very tall, missing limb, etc.
    The truth of course, is that some do.

So the OP could get "A" cup implants and claim it's gynecomastia if anyone stares or asks. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's a medical condition. But what's the point with an "A" cup anyway? It would get in the way of forms.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    So the OP could get "A" cup implants and claim it's gynecomastia if anyone stares or asks. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's a medical condition. But what's the point with an "A" cup anyway? It would get in the way of forms.
    This opens up a whole can of worms. My mom got flack from her groomer because our dog is morbidly obese. I was standing there, watching my mother take flack from a dog groomer and I got a little heated. I butted in, "He may be fat, but he's not deaf. He has a thyroid problem!" It was meant to diffuse the situation. But, realistically these excuses are used all of the time. They are used so often that when people who DO have these medical conditions and state that they have these medical conditions, they get an eye roll.

Men getting breast implants shouldn't parade around saying they have gynecomastia. Would these same men be dressed as women, and still adamantly proclaiming they have a medical condition and not breast implants? So, when a person arrives on the scene with Kleinfelters syndrome, everyone raises their eyebrows and just wonders what he's up to.

If you are buying your tits, for Pete's sake PLEASE own up to it. Don't lie and say you have a medical problem. That just belittles people who DO have a medical problem and want nothing to do with it. The idea of my mother's dog being so grossly obese that he can't be lifted on a grooming table gets an eyeroll that it is due to his thyroid because it's a common excuse for just feeding the face too much. Are we really going to become a society where we find some medical excuse for everything to hide the underlying truth? It's unfair to people dealing with the real thing.

Working at a lab above a genetic testing clinic, I have ran into many men with gynecomastia. They were more likely to bind their chests in humiliation than walk out of the house with them proudly in display and using their condition as an excuse to look down their noses at the people around them who would dare take a second look.

Own up to your actions. There's a thought.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 06-29-2011 at 10:48 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

One of my friends (who is now successfully post-op SRS), really wanted to get breasts prior to transitioning. She spent a lot of time en femme outside of work.

So her shrink suggested gluing on forms and binding them and wearing baggy shirts at work to see if it could be done. She did this, and no problems.

So she got her implants, and hid them at work for several months prior to transitioning -- then boing!! Instant breasts

-- Diane

Speaking of wearing breast implants in male mode, anyone remember this Drew Carey Show episode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDkd2x6JCSY

Aspiring Member
    Here is a link to an interesting recent medical journal article on the social stigma of men having gynecomastia and one could take this to include perhaps having implants. It covers a lot of ground including how men might see a guy with moobs, how women see them and this could be interesting in how it relates to women who don't accept CDing. The PhD who wrote it seems well informed about many areas including writing a bit about autogynephilia.
    http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01053.x
    Wassersug, Oliffe. The Social Context for Psychological Distress from Iatrogenic Gynecomastia with Suggestions for Its Management. Journal of Sexual Medicine. Oct 2009, vol 6(4). p. 989-1000
    It is 11 pages, a pdf and free if you wish to download it.

This one also seems interesting though I haven't fnished it yet.
    http://www.geocities.ws/gmapop04/
    GYNECOMASTIA ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSGENDER OR TRANS-SEXUAL VARIATIONS

An abundance of good answers.
    Don't do it unless you are 100% committed to it.