Thread: joy, Jealousy and a Question

joy, Jealousy and a Question

Wow, how do I begin. I recently read a very old post about a divorced family and a son that's starts crossdressing.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...o-about-my-son

While reading this, I found myself so happy for the mother and son. You see, this was similar to my family, divorced parents, me trying on my mothers clothes. However going further into the thread I realised that this boy had it very good. (Here's where the jealousy comes in) When I told my parents, I never got this treatment. I was more or less shunned to the closet.

So my question is, when you told your mother, family, spouse, how did they take it, how did you take it.

For me, it started when my dad found a few things of mine. He sat me down and I kinda knew what was coming. My heart started racing, and my body was nearly shaking I was so nervous. He told me what he'd found some of my things, and I had to tell him that I crossdress. I didn't want my dad to think I was gay or anything, I figured it was the best option. He pretty much took it well, he asked me not to dress any more and to throw my things away. He told my stepmom who sided with him on it, and they pretty much left it at that. They joked around with it, but I guess its ok. My genetic mother still has no clue that I dress, but I don't think she'd handle it as well.
    What should I do today?

My parents divorced too but I started crossdressing way before they split. So what was the question part?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There is hope out there. I sell a lot of things on E bay. Some women's things targeted at the TG community. Hey I had to find my stuff the hard way when there was no internet. Yes I'm that old. Anyway I got a question about a pair of shoes I had listed from a mother who wanted them for her son. He had a party or something to go to. She thought they would look great with a skirt that he had. We talked back and forth a little and she has decided to help and support him. Kind of gave me the worm fuzzies.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I never told my parents! Mother knew but kept quiet about it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: