Thread: Having to put " Her " away

Having to put " Her " away

I had to put " Her " away for awhile. Not for the reason one might think. My SO is fine with her present's and we go out often together. We have quite a bit of fun when we do acually. But my SO is moving in with me and we in turn are moving together wiht my mother while she builds a house. So for the next 4ish months Natahsa will be put in boxes and sent to storage.

I'm not complaining about it and I have no real intention of " Coming out " to my mother. There is no need for her to know as it doesn't effect our relationship. Her and I are two peas in a pod. The apple CLEARLY did bnot fall far from the tree with me.

What I am really writing for is that packing her up was really very emotional for me. When I started the process I put together the boxes and then off to the closet to get the clothing et al. No issue so far. Then when I put them in the wardrobe box it just sort of hit me. SHE is going back in the box. Almost the same box she was in for 40+ years. This time it is for only 4 months and she comes right back out. Plus I can go to the storage unit and get dressed up and go out if I want anytime I want. So that isn't an issue. It was the box. an acual object and all that it represented.

Don't worry about the dressing around the house bit. I have nott done that in a long time. I get dressed up to go out. If I am just going to sit around the house there is no point for me. Then I'll put on my robe and flip flops and call it good.

Funny thing that box. Once you get out of it it is hard to get back in. Evn if it is only temeraroly nad it is just across town when you wnt to get out.

( Sorry about the spelling. Can't find spell check )
    Last edited by 2B Natasha; 06-24-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    Natasha is there no way that you can keep some clothing with you, just a few things, as behind bedroom doors is your domain, but I do understand what you are saying,
    CF packs up his clothes in a suitcase, may put them away for months, but he still has items in his drawers or closet whether he is with me or not....lol...
    he has enough for what he needs he says can only wear one thing at a time...lol... but im sure if you say your wife is happy with you and who and how you are, would it not be maybe sensible to keep part of you in your room...doesnt have to be open so anyone can see and im sure mother wont go prying lol....... just a thought she make think its your wifes attaire.. and to keep you happy being Natasha....???
    Last edited by shesadvl; 06-24-2011 at 06:30 PM.
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.

Before you 'box' her up, I have a big hug for her! Will be happy to welcome her back with another hug!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Thanks DVL. I do wear only womens jenas and fundaroo's so there are parts of her around. I really forget about thiose items as I wear them every day so they are just" THERE ". Thanks for the reminder on that.

Cynthia. Thanks I needed a hug.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I'd treat mom to a few weekend mini-vacations while your there... If I were you.. .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    you are welcome, sometimes we forget that whats behind the bedroom door is yours no one elses lol...
    heres sending ya a natasha.....

karren you so crack me up but then thats not such a silly idea either.......lol....
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.