Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Crossdressers that are into Men

I identify as Gay male, so I am very much into men. What i am not into is men just wanting savannah! I am still a man and I love being a man, I also love being a girl! I am just gender greedy :P

I find it super hard to find men who want both. I am too femme for gay men, and too Butch for men who liek tgirls. So I am still single at this time! it is what it is i guess!

Going out on my 7th date with my b/f (I think it's safe to call him that). When dressed, I am totally feminine and have, over the past six dates done things I had normally only done with women. Now, I get my nails done, wear my prettiest lingerie, zip on a cute dress and then we go to dinner and eventually i surrender myself to him. I only want to know how a woman feels, does and wants. So far, there have been no regrets, just excitement to see where the next date takes us. I'm finding it intoxicating being with a man that wants to treat me as a woman and buys me cute, intimate presents.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    whilst I'm really pleased it's going well for you aim I hope for your bfs sake that you are gay and see it as possible long term and not just to feel like a woman :/

Very "interested" in men that appreciate my femme presentation.

Silver Member
    I'm interested in men as long as they know their place--at My feet lol--but what really interests Me are other CD's
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

No. Not into men at all. I think even if I were a gg I would not be into "us". I am attracted to the female form however, in all its incarnations whether gg/tg/cd/ts. finding one attractive and acting on it are two different things entirely though.

friends always welcome
    I have done cyber sex with men while dressed that is alot of fun. Not sure if I would ever try a man for real

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    I'm into men however I'm dressed but I guess I get the urge for male company more when I'm dressed
    I echo JoanneMarie's feelings, I was just tooo lazy to type all that myself
    Jennie

I agree, I travel alot and don't have the nerve to look. I keep waiting for it to find me.

I half agree. I will always be attracted to a women, but being dressed as a cd with another man dressed as a cd is a fantasy for now. What would come should that happen I can't say.

In guy mode I like girls and cd's/tg's. Im attracted to femininity in all forms. Anna however has no interest in biological girls, only cd's, tgirls, call it what you will..

As for boys, regular ole boys, I like them in fem mode too, but most of them are annoying and only good for one thing. I prefer a pretty CD, best of both worlds
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

I'm really mixed up in this regard. In general, I won't check out men, don't have a particular taste in men, and don't find them attractive whatsoever physically. I do, however, have a certain desire for a certain part of their anatomy and the only sex that really turns me on is with me on the bottom (receiving) end - which I've never tried but would love to. When I'm dressed or in the fog, my desire for that does seem to increase and I have fantasies of picking up in a gay club. I guess that's why I seek out fellow CDs and TGs as much as I can. I'd say I'm pansexual as well. Anyone else in this position?

I dont think ive evert truly been attracted to women. Ive always found myself staring at men.

I'm torn on this. I'm married and always considered myself straight but I'm definitely attracted to pretty CD's and Tgirls and have recently been into fem guys or guys on flickr who are into the same stuff I am. I think I'm just sex starved and desperate honestly.