Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers that are into Men

to be adored...

My career choice prohibits me from transitioning, which I would do in a heartbeat, so I really more consider myself transgendered than a crossdresser. But life is what it is and I've come to love my private little life of glamour. And within these wondrous times to be myself, the thoughts of being with a man run wild. To be treated as a woman, to have the car door opened for me, to fully embrace in a passionate kiss. So yes, absolutely, when I'm in femme mode I'm totally into men. But, in my male life… it's women and could never imagine myself with a man or in a gay relationship. I'm quite schizophrenically heterosexual! Though of my two lives, as it were, I'd choose being a woman any second of any day.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-27-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Please read the rules regarding photos of non members
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I'm Bi, so yes I'm into men as well as women.

Banned Read only
    I fall into the lesbian group. However I'm a closet CD but if I ever did think I could pull it of and venture outside I'd love to flirt with men. Not sure why, just to experience what its like on the other side and being chatted up I suppose

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    i am only interested in men when i am dressed. but i am always interested in women regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by karren hutton View Post
    i'm totally into my wife.... Everyone else is uninteresting to me! !
    i am totaly with karren on this one

I'm attracted to select men, only while I'm dressed. I'm attracted exclusively to women at all other times. It's interesting to point out a difference in focus. With women, my focus is entirely on them... "they" look sexy and I want to touch "them". With men, the focus is mostly on myself. "I" look sexy and they want to touch "me." When I go out dancing, it's exciting to have cute men dance and flirt with me. If they didn't, I'd probably feel somewhat rejected! To a large extend, I suppose my attraction to men, while dressed, is about trying to feel sexy, desired and feminine.

What label should be slapped on my sexuality? On the one hand, "straight" would neglect the fact that I'm sometimes attracted to men. On the other hand, "bi" implies that I'm always and equally attracted to men, which is not the case. I don't think they had crossdressers in mind when they forged those terms. Perhaps "mostly straight" describes me best, but I'm not too concerned with the titles. I'm happy with who I am and who I'm attracted to.

Platinum Member
    I'm in a monogamous relationship (with my wife) so I am not in the market. That being said, I had some bi experiences in the past, so I still categorize myself as bisexual.

When dressed, Men. What else can I say...

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    its strange, but overtime, my attraction to men has grown alot stronger. i say i like men when i'm a woman, but i'm attracted to some while i'm a man too, but to be intimate with them, i would have to be dressed as a woman. i've been with men before as a woman and its been wonderful. really beautiful, and with other cd's too, but what I love most is dressing in pretty lingerie, dresses or gowns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I rate myself as bi-curious

When I crossdress, I'm into men, women, and other t-girls. I have a strong attraction towards other t-girls even in boy mode. Sorry for using the term t-girls, I just wanted to describe intimate cd'ers.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

It would be interesting to see what a psychologist would make of these responses. My, admittedly unscientific, conclusions are: (1) a certain number of us are attracted to men, being either gay or bisexual, but that doesn’t mean crossdressing equals being gay, since a certain percentage of the population is gay anyway; it’s natural that some of these are also drawn to crossdressing and doesn’t necessarily indicate a causal connection between dressing and homosexuality. (2) The number of responders who are adamantly hetero (and committed to their SOs) is impressive, considering our lifestyle/hobby. (3) But still there are some of us who connect dressing with attraction to men (and I include myself here). This is harder to figure out and needs further study. Do cd’s enjoy men’s attention because it reinforces our sense of being a woman, or does dressing really change the sexual energy in some persons?

To be continued.

I am only into men, dressed or not

I couldn't really say if I'm gay or not because I don't do it with anybody I haven't known for years. I had an SO for years. I knew her since a 1969 summer school math class at my Junior High. She died in 2005. In a platonic sense I am very fascinated with women and I am not certain I could ever have a deep,romantic relationship with a guy. And I am very fascinated with the hairstyles,clothes,makeup of women. I've been with guys several times. Since before puberty there were 10 or 15 guys on TV and in movies I've fantisized about up to the present time.

Being pansexual ( a person's gender/gender-identity isn't an issue ), it applies.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    Do cd’s enjoy men’s attention because it reinforces our sense of being a woman, or does dressing really change the sexual energy in some persons?
    Now thats a very good question! Again I'm still in my closet but anyway here's my take on it. Dressed as a woman I'd like the attention and the flirting. Having someone show an interest in you whatever your sexuality is nice and even if not always welcome it's a confidence booster. As a woman out about in say a bar or a club I'd want the opposite sex (men) to show at least a little interest in me. That would make me feel more feminine and like a real woman and even perhaps get me thinking about it. But ultimately I really don't think it would change my sexual preference, for me getting down and dirty with another man is just a big no no.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    As a man I am interested in women. But when I am Suzy, I am still interested in women.
    Does that make me a C.D. lesbian? SUZY
    I think I am in the same boat, but. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm totally into my wife.... Everyone else is uninteresting to me! !
    Me too, BUT if Sophia Vergara decided that she dug Debby, I might have to look into polygamy ala "Sister Wives!"

Gold Member
    Ewww.... Snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

Quote Originally Posted by joanna4 View Post
    When I crossdress, I'm into men, women, and other t-girls. I have a strong attraction towards other t-girls even in boy mode. Sorry for using the term t-girls, I just wanted to describe intimate cd'ers.
    im like joanna i love t- girls but im also into men and women

Nada. I could never be with a man, a gay a bi-guy or a cd who is a man in womens clothes. I could only be with a woman or a true M2F TG (pre post or non-op) which I define as a woman in a male body i.e. an M2F individual who is authentically self identified as a woman as am I. I consider myself to be an M2F lesbian and definitely not gay or bi.
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 06-27-2011 at 09:31 PM.

It is women only for me. But I did try it with a man many years ago and it didn't do much for me at all.

Men! You can't live with them! And you can't just shoot'em!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Never interested in men. They are all hairy and smelly. always fascinated by the female form.

I've gone to a number of TG events. The number of gay & bi TG's are a dime a dozen. Yep, they exists. ....plenty of straight CDers/ TGs, like moi .

We like expressing or feminine side, it doesn't matter which gender we are attracted to. I'm not going to get into statistical numbers of transgender who is straight/bi/gay.

Guys... buy me all the drinks you want, I love the attention as much as the next girl ......Look, but don't touch.....doesn't mean I want to go home with you. My mind is still focused on girls, not guys....sorry to dissapoint.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 06-27-2011 at 10:22 PM.

I find that I become bi-curious when I dress. Coincidentally, that curiosity was satisfied for the first time earlier today and it was interesting - but I still like GG's best!

Chrissy