Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers that are into Men

Crossdressers that are into Men

How many of you on this site are interested in Men?

I consider myself more then just a crossdresser and yes I am very interested in Men.

Only when dressed. However, I don't want to go all the way. I would maybe like to go out on a date, thats all thought; nothing more.

As a man I am interested in women. But when I am Suzy, I am still interested in women.
    Does that make me a C.D. lesbian?

SUZY

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    As a woman, I am interested in some men, but i'm fussy. I like clean, shaven and well mannered gentlemen who respect me and take me as i am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

When I dress I cant say im into men as much as another crossdresser does that make sense

Bi no matter which way you look at it.
    With love,
    - Celes

To ask the question another way, does dressing up make men more alluring to you? Do you want them to treat you like a woman in more intimate ways than when you are en drab?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    To ask the question another way, does dressing up make men more alluring to you? Do you want them to treat you like a woman in more intimate ways than when you are en drab?
    Yes,thats exactly what I was thinking!!

I'm totally into my wife.... Everyone else is uninteresting to me! !
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I'm into men however I'm dressed but I guess I get the urge for male company more when I'm dressed

I’m with Suzy, I’m definitely a lesbian when I’m enfemme, but I also agree with Karren in that I’m only interested romantically or sexually with my Wife. To clarify a bit more, I tend to look at women to see how they present themselves, their dress, their makeup, their mannerisms, and I enjoy talking with women – girl-talk when I’m enfemme – makeup, dress, shoes, nail polish, hair styles, etc. When I’m enfemme I like to be treated like a woman by men, I like respect, if I’ve had a few drinks and I decide I want a cigarette I would like a man to offer a light, but I’m not romantically or sexually attracted. When I’m dressed enfemme I prefer to spend my time with the girls, being one-of-the-girls, and not with the boys, I don’t need some guy coming on to me, not that that has ever occurred – or is likely to occur..
    Babs

Hi, here is another lesbian CD.

When I'm dressed I can be into the right kind of guy as well as the right kind of Girl
    When I'm not dressed I'm strictly into women

Well at first I always wondeedr what it would be like to be with a man. Never had the right feeling. Then one time it happened found myself attarcted to one. It was real nice to be treaated like a women. He would come to my door to get me, he woukd open and close the door for me.Hlold me hand or put his arms around me. It felt real nice, it even got to the point that we became intimate with each other. We dated for a few months and it was great.

When dressed I am totally into men. I want to feel like a woman in every respect

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naye View Post
    Hi, here is another lesbian CD.
    Ditto. I am only into women whether I am drag or drab. Oh, and only my wife, as someone else said.

I'm in love with women but when dressed I have the desire to be with men or with another crossdresser. But this is not the reason I dress, I dress to please me and only me.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Wow, quite a few affirmative responses of only when dressed. So the question of "are you gay?" is quite legitimate and should be respected when coming out to someone. Why shouldn't wives and significant others worry about their partner's sexual curiousities or tendencies during the crossdressing session?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If my wife were still alive my answer would be the same as Karren's. I am a man, and no matter what clothes I have on that changes nothing!! My interest is only in women!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Another vote for "not interested in men". Genetic ladies attract me when it is reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by AimeeCD View Post
    When dressed I am totally into men. I want to feel like a woman in every respect
    me too...thats exactly how i feel x

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    There is only one person for me in my life and that is my wife. Love is love no matter the clothes.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I'm curious as to why you ask, being a newcomer here. Are you into TG women?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Only women, especially my wife!