Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers that are into Men

As a bisexual male, whether I am dressed or not, I am more into men than women.

bi sexual so into both and yes I ahve been with guys as Allison and enjoyed it very much
    Allison

I guess I prefer guys more than girls, but strange thing- I like my men to look feminine!

Very into men but also other gurls too
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

hmmmmmmmmmm...nah, rather not say!

Regardless of how I'm dressed, I'm bisexual x

Bi?

I really am Bi in that I've been with Men and Women while cross dressed and dressed as a guy. But weirdly I find sex with Men much more satisfying if I'm cross dressed and sex with Women utterly disappointing if I'm cross dressed. (which was an issue with my last GF because she loved it when I dressed)

I think I could probably go exclusively Gay with the right guy in a long term relationship but I doubt I will do that with a woman again. So yea I'm a messed up cookie.

I’m pan-sexual myself. I’m attracted to someone’s personality and don’t pay attention to their looks unless I know them. I guess that’s odd, but that’s me.

Only women and my wife is #1. But making it a reality with another women is impossible but one can dream especially when one is in the closet.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

I have never been with a man while dressed but the idea of it is a huge turn on for me. It would be a wonderful feeling to think I was the object of a mans lust and desires.

I'm bi, so both - whether dressed or not. However with guys it is only sexual.

It may sound strange, but I want to be attractive TO men, but am not attracted BY men. The idea that a guy is looking and admiring is a huge thrill, because it reaffirms my feminine vision of myself.
    Can you zip me up?

In theory I could be with a guy. In actuality I could only be with women. Fantasies are one thing, reality is another.

Same here. If I met the right guy, I would esclusively date him and if it went really well, I would even marry him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice Lester View Post
    I really am Bi in that I've been with Men and Women while cross dressed and dressed as a guy. But weirdly I find sex with Men much more satisfying if I'm cross dressed and sex with Women utterly disappointing if I'm cross dressed. (which was an issue with my last GF because she loved it when I dressed)

I think I could probably go exclusively Gay with the right guy in a long term relationship but I doubt I will do that with a woman again. So yea I'm a messed up cookie.

When I get dressed I am interested in men....always have been.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Oh my gosh! Since you asked, I feel like I have to honestly answer. I had a sneaking suspicion I would be into men while dressed and over the past two years chatted with a guy that was into CD's. The next thing I knew we were meeting for coffee and then I started wearing lingerie underneath my drab clothes. Eventually, we kissed a little. On our fourth date at a friend's house, where I was housesitting, there was more touching and it led to a lot, lot more. Suffice it to say, when dressed I'm very much attracted to men and think of myself as a woman, never gay, never a man. Being intimate with him was so special and there are no regrets whatsoever!

I can't say that I am into men at all. I'm not attracted to them at all. I could be at the gym, take a peak, and feel nothing. I am very attracted to women. Also, I find ******** very attractive, and pretty CD's too. I'm attracted to the femenine look. I would think that once I'm dressed up, I wouldn't be against trying some things with a pretty CD. Even if I was in drab, I think I could be attracted to another CD. Don't ask me to explain this, and if you want to call me gay or bi, I don't care, and I'm not offended. Even though I've never had an experince with another male as an adult, I could definately consider myself bi because I've fantacized enough about other CD's and ******** to make me accept that part about myself.

I'm bi~ I check out both guys & girls, but I still haven't figured out what kind of guy I'm into
    xoxo
    lulu~

kittiebites <~ fb me

In a dress I think about men, in reality the whole 'bi' thing doesn't work for me. I wouldn't want to complicate things in my home life and would never 'cheat' on my wife.

As a man, men are a turn-off...all big and hairy, rough and scary!

In a different world, if I was single, then I'm pretty sure I'd be living an alternative lifestyle. I would have shaped my life around CD'ing...and not just 'fit it in' as I do now.

To those that can and do, then great. To those who could but won't then that's your choice. To those who would but can't.....well you never know what tomorrow might bring!

it makes a for a great fantasy, but it would never happen.

I definitely love men; I haven't always felt that way but the feeling has really grown over the years. I love Aimee's story!

Hugs,
    Jen

I have never been with a man, but yes, I am definitely interested

I enjoy being with a woman who is into it, or an older confident guy that wants to make me a submissive girl, or best yet, a fem fun cd/tv girl!
    Whatever it is, have fun doing it

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    <-------------Loves guys!!!!!

My first time out on a date was new years eve. It was the best time ever. We were out all night, he did kiss me that night, but I wasn't quite sure at that time where it was going. I know I did enjoy his kiss. After that night I started seeing him almost everyday for the next few weeks, of course only as Sara. So the answer now is yes , I love being treated as Sara by a guy.