Thread: me, my soulmate

me, my soulmate

She stays hidden from the world, scared and worried. Self doubt surrounds her. He tells her that it is fine not to be known. She believes him. She talks to him when he is alone, in the saddest hours. She expresses her desire to mingle with others. He has a strong heart, or at the least is expected to have one because he is the man. He bears all her complaints.
    Deep somewhere he knows that she is his soulmate. No matter how much she complains, she has been his strength. She is the woman behind the fine man he is. She is the one who sometimes sheds a tear through his eyes when he is watching a movie. She is the one who becomes red with anger when he hears of tales of injustice and tragedy that surrounds the world. She is the one who makes him able to love another woman, yet not be jealous of him. She is his soulmate, it is only a matter of time before he even knows she is there right besides him.
    She makes him so proud.
    To all, with love.

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    thank you.................................

Very nice post, Jane. It echoes many of my own feelings. Good job.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Very nice Jane, Thank You.

People sometimes ask me: How do you separate your girl side from your boy side? My answer is always the same. I don't. Both sides are always together. It's just that at times one shines through more.

I see myself in several lines of your writings. As far as seperating my two selves, there is no way and I don't think I would want to.

You have wrote a beautiful piece here! I thank you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You've captured some of the yin and yang in CDing beautifully, Jane!
    Even if I DON'T have conscious conversations with my fem self, I'm CERTAIN I have them going on all the time, subconsciously!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Very well done, Jane! This is quite a nice post! I cannot help but notice you have but only a handful of posts since your join date. With beautiful thoughts such as these, and given my own selfish desire of wanting to read more of your thoughts, you simply must quit hiding yourself from the forum! It's not fair to the rest of us!
    Last edited by Anne2345; 06-28-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    Very well done, Jane! This is quite a nice post! I cannot help but notice you have but only a handful of posts since your join date. With beautiful thoughts such as these, and given my own selfish desire of wanting to read more of your thoughts, you simply must quit hiding yourself from the forum! It's not fair to the rest of us!
    Thank you Anne, it is so nice of you to say that. I am touched by the fact that I could connect with at least a handful of members here. It is true I have not been active on the forum, but that is the depiction of the activity in personal life as well. It takes time to mature, and to acknowledge one to oneself. I feel slightly more comfortable now and certainly a lot less confused.

Aspiring Member
    aah, yes Jane, very well said

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Jane, you have touched the heart of the matter. Our feminine selves affect all that we do, even if we don't recognize that she is there. Maybe that's why we are always so emotional when we look into the mirror and see ourselves transformed into her, seeing that part of ourselves that normally is hidden and in the background, suddenly there in front of us and available for all to see. Fantastic, glorious, and a bit frightening!

Thank you

Tina

this is so simple and beautiful, thank you

This goes out to all who read or read and replied. I can only be glad from knowing that we think alike.