Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
I have to say one thing. If someone has no desire to have SRS then they ARE NOT TS. If they dont have the means to have SRS then I can take that but if someone wants to be a girl with a penis they sure as hell are not TS!
What I'm trying to figure out is what is up with the dudes with pussies! I unfortunately went to my local support group meeting on monday and was like "why am I in a room full of dudes" two of whom had had SRS and at least two more of whom have surgery dates set. At least one 10 year post op "girl" was wearing all male clothing tee shirt, jeans, white socks and running shoes. other than "her" boobs and long hair you would never mistake "her" for female. "she" complained about being second classed by the men at work because they don't invite "her" out for beers afterward then asked if anyone else thought girl talk was boring, stupid, and hard to follow! I thought who the hell wants to go out for beers with a bunch of factory dudes and talk football! BARF! and what is so stupid boring and hard to follow about kids, relationships, and sex, its really not that esoteric. I mean really how can talking about SEX be boring! I've never talked fashion or make up with my GG friends other than to say "cute shoes" or "wow you look hot tonight"
Maybe one is not a transsexual if one doesn't desire SRS but what the hell are you if that is ALL you want? of course the conversation at the meeting got around to how hard life can be for transsexuals and I couldn't help but think "yeah life IS hard for a dude in a dress" and like has been said a million times before on this forum it's not about what's between your legs.
I also have to agree with Melissa the number of lesbian transwoman really baffles me! but hey each to her own. I have to disagree with Melissa on the keeping the OME though, the best part of having sex for me requires that I have a pussy. Its just something i know about myself